NOOBS Ducky Start Guide

ATK-015
Go to solution Solved by mreidiv,

Hello world!

First i would like to start by wishing you all a good day. i love the Hak5 youtube chanel and thought it would be a good idea to get involved in the forums and start speaking with you all. (this is my first post to the forum so be gentle with me and i always welcome constructive criticism)

okay so i am awaiting my order of the USB rubber ducky and can not wait to get started with it, however i was thinking maybe a noobs guide to USB rubber ducky would be a good thing to have pinned up on the forum for people like myself looking on here for the first time. i mean there may already be one but i have been struggling to find it.

So i guess the question i am asking is can anyone give me some advice, tips, or hints for the rubber ducky? anything at all would be a massive help, and could this be pinned to the start of this forum so other people seeking help and advice who are new to the rubber ducky have a place to start

Many thanks for reading

ATK-015