• Last visited

• Days Won

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

3,387 profile views

sem1845's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

1. New Price of $60 shipped
  2. Mark IV pineapple in great working condition. No problems with it at all. It comes with: Pineapple Antenna USB Hub Wall Power Adapter 2nd USB WIFI Adapter and Antenna NOT PICTURED: USB power cord for the Pineapple!!! Would like $70 plus actual shipping and I accept BTC!!
  3. Are you running your own mail server from home? They may not be in your actual computer but just have passwords/access to your email provider.
  4. FIXED - Had to go the sysupgrade route. Quick and painless.
  5. I can tunnel into the pineapple but connecting through the web interface is not letting me connect. I upgraded to 2.1.0 and was playing around. Everything was great. I added my phone and laptop to the whitelist (don't want to log myself) rebooted and now no connection. I've tried the reset button with no luck. Where is the whitelist setting in ssh so I can delete my MAC addresses and see if that works.
  6. Thanks for the great work. The module is working great.
  7. Sounds bad for business. Hard to pay if they're in jail and definitely won't be any repeat customers.
  8. I have the Mark IV with latest firmware. All is good but I can't figure out how to make the pineapple deauth all clients in the area. Is there a way to do this? I've searched and read the wiki. So far I've had to use a 2nd laptop to send the deauth. Thanks for your help.
  9. What's the easiest way to do this? I'm wanting to clean up my music collection some.
  10. it would only be the cpu fan(that wouldn't need to be on much depending on house temp) and the hdd spinning up right?
  11. last week I had the same problem. Replaced the HDD and symptoms were gone
  12. I think thumbsuck has to be one of my favorite
  13. Thanks for all the info guys. I think not trying to be a know it all and show an eagerness to learn will be the best advice. Checking out the chronicles of George now(never heard of it before, yes I live under a rock)
  14. I've learned that a helpdesk type job is as much a social job as it is a technical job.