All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I have tried using number 3 and was a little bit more successful, I can now see the photos but they are all thumbnail size, when I expand them they are pixelated. would it have used some sort of winzip compression that I now need to reverse?
  3. Thank you, using number 2 above I can see the drives but when I click into any of them there is either an empty folder or else it cant open the disk. will these software packs let me copy the video and photo files over to C drive to windows?
  4. Today
  5. I created a PR for the github repo of this payload.
  6. 1. Install ImgBurn. You can even get a portable version of it, just search for it. Plug the bootable USB into the computer Start ImgBurn. Click on the “Create image file from files / folders” button on the home menu. In “Sources” browse to the USB drive. In “Destination” choose where to save the final .iso image. Go to the “Advanced” tab on the right and then “Bootable Disk”. Check the box “Make Bootable Image” and then, in the “Boot image” box browse to file “etfsboot.com” that is in the USB stick found in the folder “boot”. In the field “Developer ID” put “Microsoft Corporation” and enter “07C0” in the “Load Segment” field. Enter ‘4’ in the ‘Sectors To Load’ field if your etfsboot.com file is 2K is size, enter ‘8’ if it’s 4K. In other words, x = size of etfsboot.com in bytes / 512. Click “Build” and you’re done! - Make sure to test the iso if it works using it to boot into a fresh Oracle VM VirtualBox ! Yes again - Make sure to test the iso if it works using it to boot into a fresh Oracle VM VirtualBox ! 2. if above fails - try use https://rufus.ie/ and Make sure to test the iso if it works using it to boot into a fresh Oracle VM VirtualBox !
  7. TommyMurf It is a unix based file system Try the following free trial tools to read the partitions 1. ext2explore-2.2.71 2. Linux_Reader https://www.diskinternals.com/linux-reader/ 3. Paragon Linux File Systems 4. others - Ext2Mgr / Ext2Fsd-0.69
  8. Hi, I'm not shure if i'm in the right forum because i don't know if its a C2Cloud or a Keycroc or a user issue 😕 I've got my keycroc last week and configured it over the weekend and played around. Now i have installed C2Cloud on a AWS Lightsail Instace and it's running fine. I've downloaded the device.config and scp'd it over to the keycroc (so its online in my wireless network) but the device never gonna connect to the c2 installation. 😕 C2 is running with certificate. Service status seems fine. I opened the ports tcp/80, tcp/8080, tcp/22, tcp/2022 and tcp/443 incoming. Does anyone have an idea why its not working? 😞 Thanks a lot! ipfsec
  9. Glad to see it's not just me on this one. I also tested all the commands manually and they work (with an update the create file command). I went so far as stripping every single line out of the file besides the ones dealing with the counter and ran it on a linux vm install and it increments the counter every time I run it. I will try and add the same thing you did. I figured that because it was running as root there wouldn't be an issue with the writing of the file.
  10. Please help! How can we make an ISO file from bootable USB already having an operating system in it. I want to backup my windows ISO from USB and use it later. And want to make my USB free for other works. Please help!
  11. Hi, I have been wanting to pick up a WiFi Pineapple and a SharkJack for a while - I am short about $45 US. Imagine my joy when I see I can get a free SharkJack with my purchase! Then, imagine my dismay, when I add the Tetra and SharkJack to my cart, and try to apply the coupon code...
  12. And also making the first number even did not work. :/
  13. I tried using "hostapd hostapd.conf -dd" command instead to get debug information and the following was it's output: Ignore Probe Request due to DS Params mismatch: chan=6 != ds.chan=7 nl80211: Event message available nl80211: BSS Event 59 (NL80211_CMD_FRAME) received for wlan0 nl80211: MLME event 59 (NL80211_CMD_FRAME) on wlan0(98:22:ef:02:64:6b) A1=ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff A2=2a:6d:83:f1:b7:66 nl80211: MLME event frame - hexdump(len=106): 40 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff 2a 6d 83 f1 b7 66 ff ff ff ff ff ff e0 b9 00 00 01 08 02 04 0b 0c 12 16 18 24 32 04 30 48 60 6c 03 01 07 2d 1a 6f 01 17 ff 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 7f 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 bf 0c 31 71 00 03 fe ff 00 00 fe ff 00 00 dd 07 00 50 f2 08 00 13 00 nl80211: Frame event nl80211: RX frame da=ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff sa=2a:6d:83:f1:b7:66 bssid=ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff freq=2437 ssi_signal=-22 fc=0x40 seq_ctrl=0xb9e0 stype=4 (WLAN_FC_STYPE_PROBE_REQ) len=106 Ignore Probe Request due to DS Params mismatch: chan=6 != ds.chan=7
  14. CHi kdodge Thanks for replying. Here are the commands I am using: ifconfig wlan0 down macchanger -r wlan0 ifconfig wlan0 up systemctl stop NetworkManager systemctl stop wpa_supplicant hostapd hostapd.conf dnsmasq -C dnsmasq.conf -d ifconfig wlan0 1920168.43.1 netmask 255.255.255.0
  15. wanted to see if I can use an alpha wireless adapter instead of the one that is sold on hak5 the tiny one
  16. hey guys I tried to connect my wifi pineapple nano t my phone couple times in the last two months first the problem to was restarting a lot and it is still even do it the new thing now I try to connect it to my phone and try to tether It and the usb tether account is greyed not opened I tried different cables same thing happen don't have any idea what is the problem can anyone help me ????
  17. mek2600

C2 ipV6

Did you ever find a solution to this, DenverCoder9? I'm having the same issue.
  18. Yesterday
  19. Kali linux is the best or other distro for secure test ?
  20. What linux distro is the best for hak5 software ? You offer linux distro hak5 linux os, virtualization ?
  21. What linux distro is the best for hak5 software ? You offer linux distro hak5 linux os, virtualization ?
  22. WiFi Pineapple NANO and puppy bionic or other puppy distro. How configurate ? https://www.wifipineapple.com/pages/software http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=1058846#1058846
  23. Hello there, I cant get deuth to kick my phone or my laptop using deuth from recon or the module . Even if the unit is next to both of them. If i run mdk from my linux box it kicks my phone and laptop of straight away? Thanks and sorry if this has been asked before. Kev
  24. Still does not clone a portal for me 😞
  25. @Losthawk19 It seems that Amazon UK sells them for £132.95 including VAT and delivery. Only slightly over-priced when you take tax and delivery costs into consideration but, unlike with the "authorised" UK reseller, you are not being heavily ripped off...
  26. Hi all I've searched the web for a similar problems but haven't had any luck with this in particular. I'm testing a dual band router on my network that operates 2.4 GHz and 5ghz at the same time . Most mobile phones connect to the 5ghz band . WhenI run a deauth (have tried MDK3 and Aireplay, and I have primed my dual band adapter using "band abg") it only disconnects the devices that are using the 2.4 GHz. First off all I am unsure as to why it is doing this despite priming it to both bands. Secondly, I was wondering if there may be someone who can point out where I'm going wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using the standard aireplay-ng code (or if using MDK3, using the usual MDK3 code just added a blacklist on it with the target AP Mac. Thanks
  27. The UK "authorised" reseller charges £139.99 GBP ($170 USD) for a Nano (list price £82 GBP ($100 USD)). That's a markup of 70% (assuming they don't get an "authorised" reseller discount and the markup is even higher). Then there is £7.99 delivery and both then get taxed at 20%. Buying a Nano within the UK from the "authorised" reseller will cost a customer £177 GBP or $215 USD. It's probably cheaper to buy one direct from Hak5 and get it shipped half way around the world than to order if from Sheffield. Also their pricing is not consistent. Oddly there is only a 38% markup on a Tetra. I suppose they are assuming that people are more likely to purchase the "cheaper" device and so are heavily loading the price of the Nano. Other comparisons (Prices as of 24MAY20)
  28. Yeah there is no way I would take this into an engagement. I REALLY want to Pineapple to work, and I really wish it would. But it can't do 50% of the things it is supposed to out of the box, and I am not talking about 3rd party modules, The bread and butter of what the Pineapple should do is: 1. Enumerate APs and clients associated to those APs 2. Capture and broadcast the SSIDs of the APs it has discovered 3. Deauth clients in order to get them to connect to the Pineapple's rogue SSIDs. It does point 1 perfectly. Points 2 and 3, not so much. 2. It can't even properly take an SSID and load it into the pool without corrupting the name. This is just poor coding. 3. It cannot dauth anything. I mean nothing. I made a small deauther using a Nodemcu Amica, and it works better than the Pineapple, and it didn't cost 200USD. I own several Rubber Duckies and those are excellent pentesting tools, so long as you write your scrips and customise your attacks depending on your target. I cannot say the same for the Pineapple. Much hype, little delivery. It's actually disappointing that Darren refuses to acknowledge this problem.
  1. Load more activity