All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, Thank you for reporting this issue - it's something I've been looking into the past couple of days to try and narrow down, but could do with some more information. Did you add the SSIDs manually? Either by typing the SSID into the Pool management box in the UI, or by adding it to the Pool via a Recon scan in the UI, or was the SSID added to the database automatically through the "Capture SSIDs to Pool" PineAP option? If you could attach the /etc/pineapple/pineapple.db database here, it would be very helpful. Be aware that the database will contain other information, such as Filter MAC Addresses and SSIDs, so remove those if you don't want them public. Kind Regards, Foxtrot
  3. Today
  4. I'm sorry that you're not happy with your NANO. I looked through your post history and noticed that your first forum post was only yesterday at the time of writing, I would suggest allowing more time for a response on the forums as it's community-driven. If you could send me your support ticket number via Private Message, i'll take a look as soon as possible. Thanks
  5. Does your device have internet access? What browser are you using? What firmware version are you running?
  6. This honestly doesn't sound related to the firmware update as we didn't change anything that would stop the host from recognising the Pineapple. Are your Networking settings correct? Does the device show up as USB Ethernet device?
  7. I'm sorry you're having issues with the NANO, can you include more information? Does the device enumerate on your computer? Can you access the UI at http://172.16.42.1:1471?
  8. Hi, Please ensure that you're uploading the correct file - It sounds like you're uploading a NANO image instead of a TETRA image. You should be able to follow the Firmware Recovery steps to fix the issue you're having.
  9. yeah had the same after the update, rolled back to a previous version then updated again and it worked.
  10. Is it just me do i feel that Github documentation needssome polishing? there is no documentation what so ever as of what is special about each Firmware (features, comparison etc), any ideas?
  11. Im actuallly looking into this type of thing right now so here i go Make sure you document the steps of the "bug" Make sure you can reproduce said "bug" If you can explain what type of vunrablity it is.
  12. Hello, I received my Wifi Pineapple Tetra almost a month ago and have yet to get it setup. I tried the initial setup (loading the 2.5.4 firmware). It would say the file is uploaded correctly and installing, but go right back to the "Upload File" screen. I waited close to 30 minutes and still nothing happened, so I unplugged and restarted the device, only to be greeted again with the install screen. I tried re-installing a few more times, but the same thing continued to happen. I then tried the firmware recovery, completed those steps, waited close to an hour after uploading the file with the yellow light staying on and nothing happened. So again, I unplugged the device and restarted it. Now, the yellow light is on, I cannot ping it at 192.168.1.1 over the USB ethernet, and I cannot SSH into it (obviously since I can't even ping it). The light has been on close to an hour again and nothing has changed. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am at a loss as to where to go from here. Thanks, Chris
  13. Morning , I have a wifi pineapple nano and seem to just struggle with any of the modules especially the portal auth ,eviltwin ,wps etc. I am a complete noobie but really want to learn and understand what am doing. The module Portal auth for example does not create a clone I have tried the download from git hub but still does not work. It would be real good if some of you good coders that produce the modules could maybe put together dippy sheets/tutorials so that we all can have fun. The wps module does not seem to work either does not find any pins. When running Kali wifi-autopwner wps attack if finds quite a few wps keys. Sorry for asking this just want to keep my old brain working. 73s thanks Kev
  14. I have a pineapple wifi NANO updated to the latest firmware. I can't download the database, continue to loading but don't download
  15. to be honest hak5 isnt what they used to be just a shell now, used to look forward to weekly episodes probably only seen two for this year, just look at the posts on this forum
  16. So I have my nano and I've always just connected it to my laptop with the USB-Y cable and gone from there, but I did get the tactical with the case and the super nice battery for it, I would like to try to use it with my phone. So after I power it on, I plug the USB into the Pineapple, then the other end(USB-C) into my phone, open the app, enable tethering, go back to the app and select 'Yes' when it asks me if I have enabled USB Tethering, then it just kinda waits and hangs there waiting for it to connect to the Pineapple. I can connect to it through the Management AP and get to the interface through the Web Browser but still no internet connection or anything. Am I missing a step here or can someone point me in the right direction? I'm trying to potentially get this working as an Open AP with PineAP, connect to it with my phone and do what I would normally do as if I was just internet sharing with the USB-Y cable from my laptop.
  17. Posted May 13, 2016 So I have been playing with the site survey module and getting pretty good success with handshake captures. My question is that once I get the handshake I try to delete in the module but it does not delete. Any ideas how to delete old captures? Posted August 26, 2016 Hi everyone... I just received my Nano lately so I'm new here. I configured the Nano and updated it to the latest firmware. However I got some issues with two of the modules I've tried so far, namely wps and SiteSurvey. With the first, whenever I perform a scan for wps enabled networks (and yes I've tried longer scanning times) it always shows "No" in the wps column. Even my own network and at least 4 or 5 others which have wps enabled. When I try reaver on either of them association always fail. Is there any way or fix to make this module work? With SiteSurvey things are different... it seems to work. I've managed to get 2-3 cap files apparently containing WPA handshakes. I tried uploading one to wpa-sec.stanev.org and it went OK. But when I try to convert them to hccap at https://hashcat.net/cap2hccap/ it gives me an error "unable to find valid handshakes". I'm attaching one of the handshakes here if someone's interested to validate them : https://www.sendspace.com/file/w6enh0 Any advice would be highly appreciated... Btw I got an iMac and I'm running it under a Win10 virtual machine. I am having both of these problems and not sure where to go with these problems other than here. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you,
  18. Then you can send me yours.
  19. I don't want to be that guy, but I feel like this thing is worthless.. I have had nothing but issues and absolutely no help from anybody.. I have tried the fourms, the customer support lines, and the googles. I can't find anything that helps. 😕
  20. Yesterday
  21. Hello .. I just finished updating my nano and do not want to turn on now, the blue LED turns on and off
  22. Not sure if you're telling me I'm late to the Party or not. That aside I'm a long time follower but lake the background in Linux so I'm reluctant to get in to the Hak5 thing full bore. 😬
  23. Hey, so I am having a similar issue. I have an Alfa USB card that works fine, however, I cannot get the RT5370 that was supplied with my pineapple from Hak5 to work at all. My dmesg shows the following when I connect the adapter..... [ 145.050000] usb 1-1.3: new low-speed USB device number 5 using ehci-platform [ 145.130000] usb 1-1.3: device descriptor read/64, error -32 [ 145.320000] usb 1-1.3: device descriptor read/64, error -32 [ 145.510000] usb 1-1.3: new low-speed USB device number 6 using ehci-platform [ 145.590000] usb 1-1.3: device descriptor read/64, error -32 [ 145.810000] usb 1-1.3: device descriptor read/64, error -32 [ 146.010000] usb 1-1.3: new low-speed USB device number 7 using ehci-platform [ 146.430000] usb 1-1.3: device not accepting address 7, error -32 [ 146.550000] usb 1-1.3: new low-speed USB device number 8 using ehci-platform [ 146.970000] usb 1-1.3: device not accepting address 8, error -32 [ 146.970000] usb 1-1-port3: unable to enumerate USB device
  24. Hello again, Have tried again to clone a site and failed . I looked for the error log and nothing there? How do you generate the log please. Thanks Kev
  25. Well did update my nano this morning 2.5.4 i am using this with Raspberry pi 3 b+ for a while now,since update Kali ios freeze,raspberry ios won`t recognize the nano:( i got to go back to 2.5.2 🙂
  26. Thank you. But since I have never done it before and new to pen-testing. I was wondering if anyone had advice beyond what is generic on Microsoft's website. I have read of alot of people that presented it and didnt get the response that they wanted for something that is a serious flaw.
  27. thats the patch i put on. you dont know the power of the dark side. tons for like a buck plus like 4 buck shiping on "wish"
  1. Load more activity