All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. hi thanks for the reply. i hope this helps: root@mint:~# ip a 1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN group default qlen 1000 link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00 inet 127.0.0.1/8 scope host lo valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever inet6 ::1/128 scope host valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever 2: enp2s0: <NO-CARRIER,BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP> mtu 1500 qdisc fq_codel state DOWN group default qlen 1000 link/ether b0:5a:da:5c:8f:2f brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff 3: wlp3s0: <NO-CARRIER,BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue state DOWN group default qlen 1000 link/ether ac:b5:7d:c7:c3:06 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff root@mint:~# ifconfig enp2s0: flags=4099<UP,BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 ether b0:5a:da:5c:8f:2f txqueuelen 1000 (Ethernet) RX packets 0 bytes 0 (0.0 B) RX errors 0 dropped 0 overruns 0 frame 0 TX packets 0 bytes 0 (0.0 B) TX errors 0 dropped 0 overruns 0 carrier 0 collisions 0 lo: flags=73<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING> mtu 65536 inet 127.0.0.1 netmask 255.0.0.0 inet6 ::1 prefixlen 128 scopeid 0x10<host> loop txqueuelen 1000 (Local Loopback) RX packets 3705 bytes 264858 (264.8 KB) RX errors 0 dropped 0 overruns 0 frame 0 TX packets 3705 bytes 264858 (264.8 KB) TX errors 0 dropped 0 overruns 0 carrier 0 collisions 0 wlp3s0: flags=4099<UP,BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 ether ac:b5:7d:c7:c3:06 txqueuelen 1000 (Ethernet) RX packets 7 bytes 1071 (1.0 KB) RX errors 0 dropped 0 overruns 0 frame 0 TX packets 22 bytes 4476 (4.4 KB) TX errors 0 dropped 0 overruns 0 carrier 0 collisions 0 root@mint:~# iwconfig lo no wireless extensions. wlp3s0 IEEE 802.11 ESSID:off/any Mode:Managed Access Point: Not-Associated Tx-Power=15 dBm Retry short limit:7 RTS thr:off Fragment thr:off Encryption key:off Power Management:off enp2s0 no wireless extensions. root@mint:~# iptables-save # Generated by iptables-save v1.6.1 on Tue Aug 20 22:14:27 2019 *filter :INPUT ACCEPT [1921:136393] :FORWARD ACCEPT [0:0] :OUTPUT ACCEPT [1921:136393] COMMIT # Completed on Tue Aug 20 22:14:27 2019 root@mint
  3. I got it to work with the flowing changes config mount option target '/sd' option device '/dev/sdcard/sd1' option fstype 'auto' option options 'rw,sync' option enabled '1' new config config mount option target '/sd' option device '/dev/sda1' option fstype 'auto' option options 'rw,sync' option enabled '1' I took out the sdcard directory and changed sd1 to sda1
  4. Today
  5. I have been trying for a few hours now to get this Nano to allow me to install modules onto an sd card. I reformatted the card in the http://172.16.42.1:1471/#!/modules/Advanced drop down menu, but the device still doesn't seem to recognize the sd card.
  6. You're right. The pain comes when it's time to find something that plugs into the end of that cable to power the device - a lot are lacking in the amps department.
  7. Yeah, might have a poke around in here: https://github.com/rapid7/metasploitable3/tree/master/scripts Possibly just a matter of figuring out the order in which they all run.
  8. Very good info to remember using the forums. The more info supplied, the better the answer/support received.
  9. Wonder how this will turn out when someone tries to use GPS spoofing against it?..
  10. Agreed. It can also help from a cost stand point as well. If you are needing to populate a large building with recon devices the signal owl is more discrete, lower cost, easier to deploy (depending on method), etc than the pineapple can be. It all comes down to the task at hand as to what is the best tool.
  11. Its like a lot of other things, its not about owning it but how the device is used.
  12. I can't get the SD card to be recognized. Is there an actual fix for this? I've read through other posts, no luck so far.
  13. VirtualBox & VMware are good for desktop/laptop wanting to run one or two VMs. Really more of a preference or if a special configuration is required that only one supports (have ran across that situation much) Sometimes distros will be released with preconfigured VMs that will only be for one of the above so doesn't hurt to keep both around if you like using preconfigured images. vSphere Hypervisor is really good choice for setting up home labs if you need several VMs running at once (if hardware can handle it). Makes VMs easy to manage and keeps them on there own system.
  14. Hi everyone! Need help Im very new using rubber ducky, as well as in PHP web server configuration. Is there a more detailed turorial about how to configure the php web server with invoke-mimikatz (for the 15 sec password payload)?? Thank you!
  15. could also be a firewall issue $ sudo iptables-save will display your current firewall rules.
  16. More information is required to diagnose these kinds of problems. What OS are you running? How are you connecting to the device? How is it being powered? Etc.
  17. i have problem with the pineapple the dependencies for the modules not working when i want installing modules I hope the group can solve this problem
  18. Hi, Here’s a link to what the LED means, https://docs.hak5.org/hc/en-us/articles/360033504034-LED also if you read the payload and loot for the LED settings, you can see what the owl is supposed to do! Hope this helps!
  19. Same exact problem here. Out of the box device won't connect to linux, windows or android. I have messaged support at hak5 like literally 5 times and got one responds weeks later giving me some instructions on how to manually set the IP but when I did that and tried to navigate to it it still wouldn't connect. Really disappointing to see this device doesn't work and whats worse is HAK5 don't even seam to care or get back to you on support. I essentially have a $200 brick. Really like their products but very hesitant to spend any more money when I don't even get help for this defective one.
  20. Hey, can you clarify how you were straightened out? I am also having similar issues
  21. Hi, The 169.254.254.247 IP is being automatically assigned by Windows, you need to set this to 172.16.42.42 manually when it does this. You can then probably access the UI at http://172.16.42.1:1471. Thanks
  22. So I just got my first Wifi Pineapple nano, and followed the firmware update video for android. Eventually I got it to respond to the firmware update. But since I'd ran into issues and reset before, I unplugged it. Only this time it had FINALLY began working on the firmware update(I think). I saw no change in the LED and the only evidence was a phone browser page that failed to load. After this my nano is stuck in a boot loop, so the only way I can get it to stay on and stable is by holding the reset button. I believe this is the recovery mode(total newbie here). The part that has me stumped is the nano has decided it wants to have the IP of 169.254.254.247 and WILL not respond to browser connections. However it will respond to ping requests. I am using Win10 since my laptop where I was learning Kali got water damage...another joy. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
  23. JAL21

Owl advice

https://docs.hak5.org/hc/en-us/articles/360033504014-Payload-Development-Basics
  24. JAL21

Owl advice

Thanks for the response! I FINALLY figured out how to get a reliable connection through work connect through WiFi connect! I’m just not sure if doing the chmod + did it or looking at the wifi connect extension and changing line 1.... or maybe all of the above!
  25. So maybe not the exact answer your looking for, but you could always create the VM in virtual box and then convert it to proxmox. https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/migrating-virtualbox-vdi-to-proxmox-ve.9672/ But I'm with you, it'd be great to have a vanilla box and run a script on top of it to install everything. Maybe we can pick apart what they did?
  1. Load more activity