All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. same here. Linage OS 16 with magisk 18.1 on xiaomi mi8. I disabled privacy guard for the app. after the reboot magisk is showing no root. After a manual reboot I have root again. BTW the pcap files are listed in the app and saved on the phone. I can open them in Wireshark with no problem.
  3. Today
  4. Was doing free shipping around nz but if you dont mind adding extra for shipping, if yes whereabouts in aus
  5. I can only get mine to power on correctly over 12v. It will not power on with the supplied anker PowerCore+ 13400
  6. Lookup Article 13. Thats what its "called"
  7. Yesterday
  8. Have you tried powering it through the supplied 12v adapter? Mine is doing the exact same thing when powered through USB, but boots like normal when powered through the 12v adapter.
  9. > Under the new rules, cars will also be fitted with compulsory data recorders, or "black boxes". I just don't see this playing out as a system that automatically controls your car's speed. No government wants that. There is just too much revenue collected from speeding fines. Instead, a government wants to be able to record where you were at every moment in a completely opaque black box. Then, whenever you come in for a service just download your driving habits and fine you for each time you sped. Much easier than installing cameras all over the place and only getting you on rare occasions. No government wants to help you automatically stay within the speed limit. There is not a government in the world that wants to shoot itself in the foot and dry up all it's revenues.
  10. Correct me where I'm wrong. All laws come from the European Commission, an institution made of a very small member of unelected bureaucrats, with no democratic controls to either elect or dismiss these members, the identity of which is not secret but unknown to most citizens, and the discussions and voting record of which is entirely secret. The European parliament is a debating club that has no power to create new laws and only a minority of members are needed for European Commission laws to pass into finally becoming passed legislation. With all the complaints people in the US might have with lobbyists and dirty money in politics, now imagine what happens when you narrow it down to just 20-something individuals, no election that they need to contest, and a secret voting record so you can avoid scrutiny. A typically European designed political institution.
  11. I'm following the instructions on www.wifipineapple.com/tetra, plug in the USB to my Windows laptop. All I get is flashing blue to solid yellow, back to flashing blue over and over. What is going here? Can't get this thing to work at all!
  12. I received my Tetra yesterday, updated to latest firmware (2.5.2) during setup. Recon works fine, went to PineAP and checked the boxes to add SSIDs to the pool, allow associations and to broadcast the pool (all boxes checked and daemon is enabled). The pool list never refreshes with new SSIDs. I can add from the scan or manually and they broadcast, however, when I connect using another device I get a message "Unable to Join the network XXXXXX" I get this even on the OpenSSID. The AP Management SSID connects just fine. This is right out of the box, following all the instructions. I have rebooted and restored to factory defaults twice. Any suggestions?
  13. shouldn't the gateway of 172.16.42.0 be different from 0.0.0.0 ? If yes how should I change it and to what?
  14. Hello guys, First of all I want to say hi as I'm new to forum and WP. I also want to mention that I looked for the help in other topics but unfortunately was unable to overcome my issue. I have a problem with connection sharing (I have access to internet, however nano does not - impossible to load bulletins). I used the script and it worked the first time. After I left nano scanning for a few minutes the connection was gone. Client mode works fine. Using the script again did not help. Adding new default routes to Kali did not help. Factory rested did't as well. I don't know how to resolve this... My system info: Kali Rolling edition (not vm) nano: v 2.5.2 script: wp6.sh route on kali outputs: Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use Iface default _gateway 0.0.0.0 UG 600 0 0 wlan0 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 600 0 0 wlan0 172.16.42.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 100 . 0 0 wlan0 ip route: default via 10.0.0.1 dev wlan0 proto dhcp metric 600 10.0.0.0/24 dev wlan0 proto kernel scope link src 10.0.0.11 metric 600 172.16.42.0/24 dev eth1 proto kernel scope link src 172.16.42.109 metric 100 Wp6.sh configuration: Saved Settings: Share Internet connection from wlan0 to WiFi Pineapple at eth1 through default gateway 10.0.0.1 (nano is indeed on eth1) ifconfig on eth1: flags=4163<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 inet 172.16.42.109 netmask 255.255.255.0 broadcast 172.16.42.255 (...) also from management page: Networking tab > route Kernel IP routing table Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use Iface default 172.16.42.42 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 0 br-lan 172.16.42.0 * 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 br-lan "upadte route" shows in grey: 172.16.42.42 Please help me deal with this... and sorry if something's stupid happening, I'm still a learner. let me know if more data is needed. Thanks!
  15. sorted! Was nothing to do with firewall... I performed a tcpdump -vv on both sides and found the error was an invalid token even though I was using the one I set. The problem was down to running the command line in a cron job so it auto restarts on reboot. I've subsequently got rid and run it as a backgrounded process (&) which seems to have done the trick. Cheers Bob
  16. We remove all bad posts that are made and block accounts that are obviously spam as soon as we spot them or they are reported. If you want to help, get reporting.
  17. Last week
  18. Okay so it looks like it was a problem with my USB. I was able to have a parrotsec iso file burned onto a USB with etcher pretty well. Looks like the problem is gone for now.
  19. i flashed to Twinduck and swapped the default 128mb sd card for a spare 32GB i had. I can not get anything to run now. depending the firmware i get flashing red and green led, solid green or flashing green or no lights. i see the mass storage but nothing runs. does the SD card need to have many partitions or a single one. I have tried fat, fat32 and exfax all from a windows 10 box. and no luck. also tried 2 partitions and 1 small 1 large or 2 small (less than 4 GB for storage of collected data and 128mb for the payload) What firmware works for you in what SD configuration?
  20. hello! On many apple keyboard we use ALT + G --> @ (fr and CH_fr apple layouts) ASCII_40 = KEY_G, MODIFIERKEY_RIGHT_ALT // 64 @ or ASCII_40 = KEY_G, MODIFIERKEY_LEFT_ALT // 64 @
  21. would you consider shipping to Australia mate?
  22. This is the exact same issue I am having. It has to be a hardware issue, but I've personally been having a hell of a time getting any help from Hak5 support team.
  23. I forgot to mention this before but if any of you are wondering I did disable secure boot for this.
  24. My Tetra is not stable with USB-Y and it is not power related since my other Tetra works fine. I have tried flashing to stock FW, updated firmware, and it just won't work. Serial output is this https://pastebin.com/NZSUPeSV
  25. Recently I got a new Alienware M17 which I have really enjoyed.😊 Currently I just have Windows 10 Home but I want to do a dual boot with Kali Linux. I have been having trouble setting this up lately. I will say what I did step by step and see if anyone knows what to do. First I created a disk partition I intend on using for kali than I I downloaded a Kali Linux iso file from their downloads page. After the kali iso had finished downloading I went and downloaded the Universal USB Installer. I plugged in my USB and began burning the kali iso to the USB. After I was finished with that I booted my computer from the USB and was greeted with the installation page for Kali Linux. I chose the graphic installer option and chose my language and region. Then when it got to the part when it was trying to mount the USB it said it was unable to do so. I had to abort the installation afterwards. I was thinking it may be a problem with my USB as I had already burned another iso (parrotsec OS) onto it and tried to burn the kali onto the USB regardless. Anyways I want to see if any of you have any advice for what I should do in order to successfully dual boot my laptop.
  26. I too am having a issue with the Tetra being powered via USB Y Cable. Either from my laptop or the portable charger that i ordered from Hak5, just keeps power cycling. My other Tetra has no issues at all, can work fine powered via laptop & portable charger. I do believe this to be a hardware issue and perhaps will need to be replaced. Willing to mail back for replacement or any troubleshooting steps needed to do in order to get it up and running.
  27. i found it ... but not from the firmware-file .... it was the land line phone number plus the isp name ! is there a way to decrypt the config file
  28. i had this working for ages and then ran an update on my pineapple, now i can create and launch the EP see the SSID but every device is unable to connect? this boots me off to another Wi-Fi. ive removed the SD card and used internal incase the card was corrupt but still nothing. im unsure of the version but just re-installed from GH and again same isssue
  1. Load more activity