All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. ok, the usb extender was not it! Still frustrated...
  3. Yesterday
  4. same issue here. at most current version as of this post.
  5. If you have changed your recon log path to the SD card, you first must make the directory where they will reside. If you put a path in that does not exist, pineap will not start properly. Not sure if this was other peoples issue but it fixed it for me.
  6. Yet, the biggest vulnerability in security is yourself. ๐Ÿค” On topic ... I use Debian-based OS with my own code and some imported "tools". For emails, I have a lot of them. For all other stuff, let's just say it's "NULL". Don't want to give away my secrets ๐Ÿ˜‰ but for internet privacy - proxy chains.
  7. _0NiTy

Dark Theme

Yes!!! Dark theme please. ๐Ÿ‘
  8. I'm looking for a mentor. Somebody that can guided me
  9. How long does it take to deauth a client/AP on average and how long should a subsequent capture be run for? thanks
  10. James Marsh

Snapchat

I was searching how to hack snapchat and Google showed loads of tools to hack Snapchat. But at last, I have found very informative blog, where they have already mentioned easiest ways. You have to make an account on Spyic and follow next step from here https://spyic.com/phone-hack/snapchat-hack//. Hope this blog might be beneficial for you.
  11. James Marsh

Snapchat

I was searching how to hack snapchat and Google showed loads of tools to hack Snapchat. But at last, I have found very informative blog, where they have already mentioned easiest ways. You have to make an account on Spyic and follow next step from here https://spyic.com/phone-hack/snapchat-hack/. Hope this blog might be beneficial for you.
  12. I usually spend 12 hours in a day ๐Ÿ˜„
  13. Can you please share complete requirement , hope I can help you on this ๐Ÿ™‚
  14. New here, working as an android developer and love to research on hacking part ๐Ÿ˜€ I find this forum to share my knowledge and to get new ideas ๐Ÿ™‚
  15. Madvideos you are a star ๐Ÿ’ซ Thank you for the information my friend, really appreciate it. Thanks again.
  16. So I have been following this tutorial: https://m.wikihow.com/Hack-WPA/WPA2-Wi-Fi-with-Kali-Linux#step_2_17 And I haven't been able to get any WPA handshake. I use Kali Linux (latest 64-bit) on a live usb stick (8GB).
  17. Hello everyone, I just purchased a Macbook Air for my dedicated ethical hacking laptop. Before this starts, please no "Mac vs PC" hate debates. My plans are to make it my dedicated Linux distro machine. Should I just install Kali Linux on it, or should I install a latest distro of Linux? It has plenty of HDD space. Really value everyones input. Suggestions? Thanks for the help
  18. i was trying this DVWA module that was created by you and testing on the low level, i wanted to know how this attack works and what to change it so i don't need to do the console generate_code() to make it success
  19. i was trying this DVWA module that was created by you and testing on the low level, i wanted to know how this attack works and what to change it so i don't need to do the console generate_code() to make it success
  20. Last week
  21. my new tetra will not see all wifi networks in the area,i run it once and it works like a charm and i run it again and it doesnโ€™t work at all. the pineapple also will not capture handshakes and does not deauth the appropriate AP that i select. im running this off of AC power and am connected via USB.
  22. Please, I need a help with crunch This is the command I am using and I need a help to improve crunch 8 12 0123456789 | aircrack-ng virginiawpa2-01.cap -w - -e virginia I am trying to crack my own WiFi for training purpose . WFi with WPA2 need to be set with 8 char minimum and the command I am using start from 0 ( ex: 00000001, 00000002, 00000003...) I wish to set crunch to start from 10000000 (ex: 100000001, 10000002, 10000003...) How I can do this ? And how I set the crunch to stop when aircrack automatic when found the key ? In my tests aircrack continue to search key even if pass the exact wifi password and when I hit control C aircrack show " Found Key and show me pass) but only when I stop the search and not automatic when he found the key Thanks a lot in advance for any help PS: Sorry for my poor English :)
  23. By the way, you don't have to have an internet connection, sometimes people don't even care they just think the signal strength is poor so they go on about their day. In this scenario you are just trying to get access to the device itself, while it is in their back pocket ๐Ÿ™‚ just be careful you could catch a sexual assault case ๐Ÿ™‚ and a lot of times their device is going to connect to you if you are sending those beacons out, I have found that most connected clients are not doing anything at all, their phone is just charging or sitting on the counter. I think their should be more development in this area as phones are taking over desktops, I was recently at a hotel where there were well over 70 clients connected, some could be other devices but there was only 3 laptops on the network and those could be the hotel computers for all I knew. Even my friends look at me funny when I say I have a desktop ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  24. I agree. I use metropcs pay by the month with unlimited data, there is the catch, be careful not to do what I did and buy one of those stupid hot spot gadgets, you only have a certain amount of data and when it runs out it's game over, that is important because clients connected may be streaming video and that will eat you up in no time at all. You may even get a free phone, they are always running specials, not the best carrier but it works for me.Then again I am in the Atlanta metro area and signals are not an issue here, yours may vary. You could target a wifi hot spot, a lot of the big box stores have free wifi, once you throw up that beacon should be no issue having clients connect to you. This is the free approach.
  25. Yes it can. I use a regular ol' power bank. A cheap one. I did buy an imuto the other day as my current one only powers for 4 hrs. You could also try the adapter in your car, I have not tried this yet though I have also found some usb hubs don't work well. It also causes problems on my Kali laptop, seems the laptop can't power but so many devices so I switched to a phone config for true mobile use.
  26. Did you ever receive an answer?
  1. Load more activity