All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. The chipset itself is supported though so it should be transparent regardless what brand it is, some need some tweaking though if they double as a "CD-ROM drive" https://docs.hak5.org/wifi-pineapple/faq/compatible-802.11ac-adapters
  3. That's WiFi 6, isn't it? I have one with the mt7612u chipset, but the adapter isn't officially supported, and it isn't recognized.
  4. You need to provide a lot more info in order to try to help troubleshooting that. What OS? What have you tried this far? What problems are you facing? Any error messages? At what stage in the installation process does the problem(s) occur? etc etc etc...
  5. Hi, I have been having a problem on Minecraft when I am trying to install Minecraft Java edition. I have no idea why this happens. Can anyone please help?
  6. In what way are you connected to the Pineapple? Using one of the APs? Which one in that case? Do you get the same error when connected using the USB-C port of the Pineapple?
  7. Guess you have to install the kmod for the mt7921u chipset (but no guarantees that it will work, I'd recommend using the compatible chipset instead if in need of something other than 2.4 GHz support).
  8. What scripts? It's much easier to try to help troubleshoot things when knowing as much as possible about what's been tried and not. Pick 1 payload that isn't working.
  9. Have you tried? https://payloadstudio.hak5.org/
  10. Hello, I have a mediatek wifi adapter with the chipset being mt7921u, and my pineapple doesn't seem to recognize it on the ui, but when doing lsusb it shows mediatek Inc wireless_device. Any ideas?
  11. Hi, I've just received the rubber ducky and as far as I can tell, the ducky doesn't do a single thing. I've used the payload generator to create the inject.bin file, replaced the inject.bin file on the root of the ducky and tried a number of scripts, but simply nothing happens when I insert the USB. When I press the button, the ducky returns to STORAGE mode and I can see the USB device 'DUCKY'. The LED is constantly green. I'm using Windows 11. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help
  12. I have WiFi Pineapple, Mark VII+AC Tactical In my settings, I turned on "Allow management access from all connections", under "Management Access", in the settings. But I get this error when trying to SSH in: ssh root@172.16.42.1 ssh: connect to host 172.16.42.1 port 22: Connection refused How do I open port 22? I don't see a way to change my firewall settings.
  13. Yesterday
  14. I just purchased a Mark7 pineapple for my business from a Hak5 European vendor and had a surprise when the device short-circuited on first use. The Hak5 vendor does not want to provide support and now it seems that Hak5 also does not provide support because it was purchased from a recommended vendor. Darren if you are reading this, PLEASE do something about this. I need to order a number of Pineapple enterprise devices in the next few weeks for a large customer project, I HOPE Hak5 does stand behind support on products purchased. Dominique
  15. Well, you can start by using Google. NordVPN has instructions on how to set up OpenVPN using CLI on OpenWrt based devices.
  16. nothing ... :( i need to learn to do it
  17. There is perhaps an increased chance of getting an answer if instead posting in the Mark V section of the forums. However, most likely not that many around that has Mark V experience though (or devices to be able to recreate the issue).
  18. Hi . I need help to install OpenVpn in my pineapple mark vii to use with NordVpn . Thank you
  19. Last week
  20. Rkiver

IOS Hack

https://forums.hak5.org/forum/104-omg-cable/
  21. FreshIce

IOS Hack

Would it be possible using the OMG cable to either: A: Backup someone's iPhone to the computer attached on the other end or back it up somewhere else? Or B: Steal the photos off the iPhone once it is unlocked and store said photos somewhere?
  22. Are you sending the HTML file with the file:/// link as an attachment?
  23. Hello, I found my old MKV and I am attempting to resurrect it. I performed a factory reset, but it is stuck on 'insecure' vs 'secure' set up, no matter which way I set the dip switches. I'm wondering if it's just dead or there are workarounds I could try. Thx
  24. I guess you're the same user as the one posting on Discord (since it's the exact same subject). You can read about how to solve that a few posts up this thread. That's because you're not ssh'ing the Turtle (which has 172.16.84.1) but instead ssh'ing yourself, and if your machine doesn't have the root user along with the sh3llz password set, then you're not going to be able to log in (and you won't be logging in to the Turtle for sure since .110 is the wrong IP address).
  25. I'm having the same problem with my lan turtle. I try to ssh and I get the Unable to negotiate with 172.16.84.1 port 22: no matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-rsa error. When I ifconfig it lists an IP address of 172.16.84.110. I try ssh root@172.16.84.110 and it prompts for ssh password but default password sh3llz doesn't work. I try factory resetting and flashing different firmware versions but nothing works I can't ssh into it and it's very frustrating. Also having the same problem with packet squirrel original version. Can't figure either one out and it's driving me absolutely insane. Any help?
  26. Just to be clear, there was never a problem with the crab, the problem was me not getting something simple. All sorted now.
  1. Load more activity