All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Can you elaborate? I don't know what you mean.
  3. It is working, you'll just see more stuff when you run a Recon scan because you'll be channel hopping.
  4. Hi friends, I don't have time for this yet. I will fix the bug as soon as I can.
  5. Today
  6. Since updating the Nano i have issue with Evil portal. i set it i set the Filter to the SSID, i unhide the SSID and receive an unable to connect to the SSID. so i enabled the management SSID logged into it and the portal appeared?? the logs also collected the info entered yet when i hide or diable the management SSID my open SSID still refuses the connection. ive flashed it, ive removed the SD card ive saved the portal internally and so on ive checked the routing and so on yet still this happens. also the recon will sometimes time out with no results despite being in a test enviroment. any ideas clues or reasoning???????
  7. Yesterday
  8. yes I have but im on holiday atm with family and i bearly have enough time to check, and yes i have tried to have a look and have found nothing so far. Thanks:)
  9. @Foxtrot So logging doesn't appear to work until I run a recon scan. Any idea why this might happen? I have both filters set to deny. For PineAP settings all are checked but broadcast.
  10. Foxtrot, Why are the SSIDS no longer being displayed at the Dashboard Notifications? Is this the new design?
  11. You could also take a look here, maybe you will find the keyboard layout you're searching for
  12. The idea is very interesting. Which kind of error message do you receive? It maybe because the payload in the video in the first line says "Duck translator" without the command keyword REM. Try these powershell commands which he posted on the GitHub page. The first command powershell.exe Set-WinUserLanguageList -LanguageList en-US -force; should set the powershell Language to English.
  13. Hi! We just released 2.5.4, which on top of 2.5.3, addresses a few issues that have been reported since the launch of 2.5.2 (thank you!). Catch the change log in the first post and upgrade via the WiFi Pineapple OTA or via the Download Center.
  14. Hi! We just released 2.5.4, which on top of 2.5.3, addresses a few issues that have been reported since the launch of 2.5.2 (thank you!). Catch the change log in the first post and upgrade via the WiFi Pineapple OTA or via the Download Center.
  15. Have you considered actually checking out the section about the Bash Bunny? https://forums.hak5.org/forum/92-bash-bunny/
  16. Found an old md81s Wi-Fi p2p camera but the I'd tag has faded enough where the scanner can't scan it or visually read faded codes of camera, stressful aggravation HELPPPPPPPP.
  17. I have not. I am running Kali on 3 machines. One is a Vbox running Kali and the two others are laptops dedicated to a single Kali instance. I have this same issue with all three. Armitage seems to be useless, at least in this matter. I have a call in to the creator however when he called I missed it so I called him back and waiting for a return call. If I get this fixed I will post here and please can you do the same?
  18. Hi there, My router is ASUS AC-87U version 384.10.2 Just moving to new ISP lat week , they just provide private IP address like 100.66.xxx.xxx My question is could I setup DDNS or openVPN with my router ? My router directly connect to ONT and WAN type is PPPoE. thank you first.
  19. Does it plug in and power on? sure. The question should be "does the console recognize USB Ethernet gadget devices, keyboards and storage?" Don't know, never tried, if you do try report back here.
  20. I use a simple direction scan tool to scan a web-site, and there's an URL exhibited as "http://xxx.com/%23abc.mdb" I wonder the real meaning of %23 in the position, I guess it hide a real path for this database. could you provide a method to exploit this ? thanks
  21. Does the BashBunny work on consoles and if it does what are some payloads that work on the xbox one and ps4. Thanks 🙂
  22. JanGu

Favourite CTFs

Hi icarus255, I found lots of interesting CTF VMs in https://www.vulnhub.com/. This might interest you. Happy hunting
  23. If you know your Apple ID, things will get easier. You can either unlock iCloud on iPhone by deleting your device on icloud.com or unlock it by setting it. However, if you don't know your Apple ID, things will get in trouble and you may have to use tools to re-enable the iPhone.
  24. Thank u i was woundering why some files ive been looking up look like gshshjskaggisis gibrish when i try to edit them. You answered the question.
  1. Load more activity