All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I should have also said Im able to deauth my network with the Deauth module (every device including phone), however I don't believe that it has specific client targetting so I'm a little less keen to use it.
  3. Today
  4. Hi all, glad to be a new member of the forums! πŸ™‚ I recently purchased a WiFi Pineapple Nano, and I've learned how to navigate it and use it a little better since. Unfortunately due to my lack of terminology and the proper understanding of the pineapple I've had some confusion and questions I'd appreciate if somebody would be able to help a newbie out with. I apologize if something like this has already been posted and I haven't yet seen it, or if I posted this in an incorrect area- as I said I'm brand new to the forums. First question/issue relates to the Deauth button, as to if I'm using it wrong and whatnot. I have my iPhone 8 on my personal home network, and I ran a recon scan with the Nano. I saw my Home network SSID, and I tried to run a deauth request to my network. I'm not fully sure as to how this works yet, but from what I know its supposed to deauth devices from the network. I noticed that after about 5 minutes my laptop with the nano connected to it gets deauthed, but my phone on the network never did. I know for a fact I ran the deauth on the entire network, not just a specific device. I've tried several multipliers, none of which deauthed my phone. Am I doing something wrong or not understanding something? Last question orients around the SSID pool and the beacon/broadcast options. I know that broadcasting the SSID pool sends out separate open AP's from previously captures SSID's. I believe beaconing a response checks for devices trying to connect to a specific SSID, then a spoofed AP with the same SSID from the pineapple says "that's me!", and the device connects to the pineapple. Do I need to have both beaconing responses and broadcasting SSID options checked? Or am I able to simply beacon responses *without* broadcasting the SSIDs? Sorry for the rather long and probably innacurate post, I hope my interpretations weren't too far off. πŸ™‚
  5. So, I found one of my issues...should be external_disk, not eternal_disk. Made that change and in testing a module download, there was a quick flash to ask to save it someplace but it went away. Is there a switch or config parameter that needs changing? Or does the location need changing? TIA, Michael
  6. Buy Dumps With Pin – track 1 and 2 dumps with pin with high balance. We are a professional Russian carding and hacking team, working previously on EVO market place and Alpha Bay. We offer private services, sales and suppliers of high balance dumps, writers, credit cards (cvv) and lots more. We have dumps for, USA, EURO and worldwide DUMPS . You can also order high quality blank plastic… * Strong BINS : Capable of High Value Swipes/Orders * Best Quality : Allowing you to shop and cash out longer without risk of declines * Lowest Prices : Get more cards for your cash. We are the last stops shop and best suppliers where you can buy track 1 and 2 dumps with pin. Dumps Price List USA 101 DUMPS Visa Classic/MC Standard = $25 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $35 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $40 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $45 Amex Platinum = $35 Discover = $25 EURO DUMPS (UK – GERMANY – FRANCE – SPAIN – ITALY – NETHERLANDS – SWITZERLAND) 101 Visa Classic/MC Standard = $35 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $45 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $50 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $55 Amex Platinum = $45 201 Visa Classic/MC Standard = $30 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $40 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $45 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $50 WORLD DUMPS (AUSTRALIA – DUBAI – CHINA – RUSSIA – JAPAN) 101 Visa Classic/MC Standard = $45 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $55 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $60 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $65 Amex Platinum = $55 201 Visa Classic/MC Standard = $40 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $50 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $55 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $60 HIGH BALANCE DUMPS 101 Visa Infinite = $120 Visa Black Card = $120 Amex Centurion = $110 NOTE: Our Dumps have NO REGIONAL CONTROL meaning they work at any point of sale in the WORLD – NO REGIONAL BLOCK reading. Or instant replacement. NOTE: High Balance Dumps are guaranteed to handle swipes of $2k-$3k per time. Any High Balance Dumps which fails to authorize for this range will be replaced. CC Price List CVV USA ( Visa,Master) = 15$ USA ( Amex,Disc ) = 15$ USA VBV = 12$ Canada = 15$ UK = 20$ Australia = 20$ Italy = $20 Spain = $20 Denmark = $20 Sweden = $20 France = $20 Germany = $20 Norway = $20 Netherland = $20 China = 20$ Japan = $15 Mexico = $20 Brazil = $20 South Africa = $20 Worldwide NON VBV/MCSC = $30 FULLZ USA Fullz = $30 Canada Fullz = $30 UK Fullz = $40 Contact : ICQ: 661244581 Jabber: jayboy@draugr.de Telegram:@dumpsDeal https://icq.com/chat/AoLE6v1doQZfL3y4xQU join my chat
  7. Buy Dumps With Pin – track 1 and 2 dumps with pin with high balance. We are a professional Russian carding and hacking team, working previously on EVO market place and Alpha Bay. We offer private services, sales and suppliers of high balance dumps, writers, credit cards (cvv) and lots more. We have dumps for, USA, EURO and worldwide DUMPS . You can also order high quality blank plastic… * Strong BINS : Capable of High Value Swipes/Orders * Best Quality : Allowing you to shop and cash out longer without risk of declines * Lowest Prices : Get more cards for your cash. We are the last stops shop and best suppliers where you can buy track 1 and 2 dumps with pin. Dumps Price List USA 101 DUMPS Visa Classic/MC Standard = $25 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $35 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $40 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $45 Amex Platinum = $35 Discover = $25 EURO DUMPS (UK – GERMANY – FRANCE – SPAIN – ITALY – NETHERLANDS – SWITZERLAND) 101 Visa Classic/MC Standard = $35 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $45 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $50 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $55 Amex Platinum = $45 201 Visa Classic/MC Standard = $30 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $40 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $45 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $50 WORLD DUMPS (AUSTRALIA – DUBAI – CHINA – RUSSIA – JAPAN) 101 Visa Classic/MC Standard = $45 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $55 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $60 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $65 Amex Platinum = $55 201 Visa Classic/MC Standard = $40 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $50 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $55 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $60 HIGH BALANCE DUMPS 101 Visa Infinite = $120 Visa Black Card = $120 Amex Centurion = $110 NOTE: Our Dumps have NO REGIONAL CONTROL meaning they work at any point of sale in the WORLD – NO REGIONAL BLOCK reading. Or instant replacement. NOTE: High Balance Dumps are guaranteed to handle swipes of $2k-$3k per time. Any High Balance Dumps which fails to authorize for this range will be replaced. CC Price List CVV USA ( Visa,Master) = 15$ USA ( Amex,Disc ) = 15$ USA VBV = 12$ Canada = 15$ UK = 20$ Australia = 20$ Italy = $20 Spain = $20 Denmark = $20 Sweden = $20 France = $20 Germany = $20 Norway = $20 Netherland = $20 China = 20$ Japan = $15 Mexico = $20 Brazil = $20 South Africa = $20 Worldwide NON VBV/MCSC = $30 FULLZ USA Fullz = $30 Canada Fullz = $30 UK Fullz = $40 Contact : ICQ: 661244581 Jabber: jayboy@draugr.de Telegram:@dumpsDeal https://icq.com/chat/AoLE6v1doQZfL3y4xQU join my chat
  8. Buy Dumps With Pin – track 1 and 2 dumps with pin with high balance. We are a professional Russian carding and hacking team, working previously on EVO market place and Alpha Bay. We offer private services, sales and suppliers of high balance dumps, writers, credit cards (cvv) and lots more. We have dumps for, USA, EURO and worldwide DUMPS . You can also order high quality blank plastic… * Strong BINS : Capable of High Value Swipes/Orders * Best Quality : Allowing you to shop and cash out longer without risk of declines * Lowest Prices : Get more cards for your cash. We are the last stops shop and best suppliers where you can buy track 1 and 2 dumps with pin. Dumps Price List USA 101 DUMPS Visa Classic/MC Standard = $25 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $35 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $40 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $45 Amex Platinum = $35 Discover = $25 EURO DUMPS (UK – GERMANY – FRANCE – SPAIN – ITALY – NETHERLANDS – SWITZERLAND) 101 Visa Classic/MC Standard = $35 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $45 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $50 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $55 Amex Platinum = $45 201 Visa Classic/MC Standard = $30 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $40 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $45 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $50 WORLD DUMPS (AUSTRALIA – DUBAI – CHINA – RUSSIA – JAPAN) 101 Visa Classic/MC Standard = $45 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $55 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $60 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $65 Amex Platinum = $55 201 Visa Classic/MC Standard = $40 Visa Gold, Platinum/MC Gold,Platinum = $50 Visa Business, Corporate/MC Business, Corporate = $55 Visa Purchasing, Signature/MC Purchasing, World = $60 HIGH BALANCE DUMPS 101 Visa Infinite = $120 Visa Black Card = $120 Amex Centurion = $110 NOTE: Our Dumps have NO REGIONAL CONTROL meaning they work at any point of sale in the WORLD – NO REGIONAL BLOCK reading. Or instant replacement. NOTE: High Balance Dumps are guaranteed to handle swipes of $2k-$3k per time. Any High Balance Dumps which fails to authorize for this range will be replaced. CC Price List CVV USA ( Visa,Master) = 15$ USA ( Amex,Disc ) = 15$ USA VBV = 12$ Canada = 15$ UK = 20$ Australia = 20$ Italy = $20 Spain = $20 Denmark = $20 Sweden = $20 France = $20 Germany = $20 Norway = $20 Netherland = $20 China = 20$ Japan = $15 Mexico = $20 Brazil = $20 South Africa = $20 Worldwide NON VBV/MCSC = $30 FULLZ USA Fullz = $30 Canada Fullz = $30 UK Fullz = $40 Contact : ICQ: 661244581 Jabber: jayboy@draugr.de Telegram:@dumpsDeal https://icq.com/chat/AoLE6v1doQZfL3y4xQU join my chat
  9. Yesterday
  10. You can watch the video i did, Unfortunately it takes like 3 minutes minimum and with "CUCUMBER PLAID" too, check here: https://github.com/hak5/bashbunny-payloads/blob/master/payloads/library/exploitation/Metasploit-Autopwn/payload.txt
  11. IIRC I had to add -k but I'm not in front of my BB right now - hence the mention that you may need to ignore validation Yes, it does take a minute to load. This can be sped up in the payload by using the CUCUMBER extension - like CUCUMBER PLAID, get metasploit going, then CUCUMBER DISABLE for the remainder of the payload (I get that this isn't obvious). That said, with this sorta payload you're deploying for hours or potentially days depending on the engagement - so what's 60 seconds up front to get the ball rolling? The optimal way to do it would be with a purpose built multi threaded application to take advantage of the bunny's four cores. I've seen a PoC that's 100x faster than this implementation which should see the light of day hopefully soon - but that doesn't take away from the coolness of this payloads metasploit exploit (scanner) implementation because it's infinitely repeatable with any of the numerous exploits of the framework.
  12. So, I have a USB drive connected, formatted, recognized and mounted in the system on my Tetra. The feature I really appreciate on the NANO is that with the modules on the SD Card, any firmware upgrades do not impact the modules and therefore I do not have to re-download every module upon flashing the firmware. I would like to do that as well on my Tetra. Can I do that with an external USB drive and if yes, how would that be done? My resources currently look like this where the /external_disk is the USB drive: Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on rootfs 1.8G 1.9M 1.8G 0% / /dev/root 12.5M 12.5M 0 100% /rom tmpfs 61.4M 128.0K 61.3M 0% /tmp /dev/ubi0_1 1.8G 1.9M 1.8G 0% /overlay overlayfs:/overlay 1.8G 1.9M 1.8G 0% / tmpfs 512.0K 0 512.0K 0% /dev /dev/sda 56.8G 51.8M 53.9G 0% /eternal_disk
  13. So, I did this and it is recognized, however, I don't get prompted to select the space. Is there some other place to configure where they are stored?
  14. @Darren Kitchen and @CatatonicPrime The problem is that Metasploit Framework takes forever to load on the humble specifications of BashBunny, I have done this like two years ago:
  15. Having the same issue. I see we should maybe update the modules manager but I do not see where to do that or how...
  16. Did you try the post about it? Also, I see manual install of infusions should be possible on old FW version. If you're using it heavily then maybe it's time to upgrade.
  17. im stuck with 2.4.0 witth no infusion and need help to upgrade to firmware 3.0
  18. https://forums.hak5.org/forum/74-suggestions-bug-reports/
  19. https://forums.hak5.org/topic/28600-do-not-post-wifi-pineapple-related-questions-here/
  20. https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/new-zero-day-exploit-for-bug-in-windows-10-task-scheduler/
  21. Oh and expect for the size and way you put it in. I mean difference as in one thing can do something the other can’t
  22. Hey is there a difference between WiFi pineapple tetra and the WiFi pineapple nano?
  23. They may use different device drivers, which may cause unexpected issues. It is a long shot i know but i don't see other differences. Well, without sitting down in front of actual machine. To be fair the wp6.sh just automates a manual process, you could do this manually. And follow any ParrotOS internet connection sharing guide you can find.
  24. Hello @Foxtrot , thank you for your reply. The corrupted entries are all added to the database automatically through the "Capture SSIDs to Pool" PineAP. Attached to this message you will find a pinapple.db file with only the corrupted entries. pineapple.db
  25. Most ppl on the youtube vids i watch ( mostly for entertainment some r pretty funny to watch) use a virtual machine of some sort with any type of os. Then they just use there own ingenuity, n wing it from there.
  26. Execute the first cURL command with the --insecure flag. Then try executing the second command. If it prompts you with a GPG command, run that, then run the second command again, possibly with the --insecure flag as well.
  1. Load more activity