Usb Lethal Injection?

teknicalissue

how about unplugging the ethernet cable

The guy is giving a white hack use for this software, the question was to find a white hack use for the software, not a way to protect your credit details. Besides if its already taken, its a bit past the point where you can just unplug the Ethernet cable. :P

that use is about as helpful as using it when you don't want to use the computer anymore, "well I'm done using this computer but I don't want to reinstall another OS or format this one, and leaving it as it is is lame so I'm going to just break the OS!"

that use is about as helpful as using it when you don't want to use the computer anymore, "well I'm done using this computer but I don't want to reinstall another OS or format this one, and leaving it as it is is lame so I'm going to just break the OS!"

lol same here, and i admit lol i use mu usb drive to take out computers i don't want to use anymore... maybe this can be used as a mediocer tool of disableing your own O/S? there is a cure for this too which i have made (the whole backing up system files thing) so maybe this has a good use after all lol

haha good lol but yea, lol i don't wanna give a bad first impression or anything
too late >_> <_<

the whole idea was bad, evil , skiddy , newb.

+ the fact you cant google PassView is just sad ...

i did like the HIGHY :lol: :P

Hey the road to knowledge is cool,,, And I know the feeling of (OMG it WORKS!!!) LOL

but at first this topic seemed to start out on the wrong foot,(Maybe my own interp was wrong)

Having the know how to wipe someone out doesnt mean you need to do it,,, To me the thrill is getting in when Im told it cant be done!!! :lol: But I dont want to become public enemy number one by killing an op/sys,

But sometimes things get taken in the wrong context,,,

I hadn't got as far as working out how to fix U3 attacks. I had planned to investigate the possibility of flashing any U3 drives that contained anything harmful but I never got that far.

ok i found a white hat use for this. Ok you got your credit card details and lots of other important business stuff on your hdd. some on then comes and wants to see all your stuff on your hdd or they will beat you up if you dont show them. So you put said usb into said machine then bam you save your business doc. you also have your doc backed up somewhere else like your spose to so you dont lose any files.

so they'll beat you up if you dont give them your credit card info? First off why don't they just get that information off... gee I don't know you actual credit card?.. But what do you think they'll do if you plug in a usb stick and BAM computer stops working?

ok i found a white hat use for this. Ok you got your credit card details and lots of other important business stuff on your hdd. some on then comes and wants to see all your stuff on your hdd or they will beat you up if you dont show them. So you put said usb into said machine then bam you save your business doc. you also have your doc backed up somewhere else like your spose to so you dont lose any files.

Well, you still didn't show him the information, enjoy the ass beating. You are trying to hard to come up with a white hat use, sometimes there just isn't one (a good one).

I would think you could delete the U3's drive letter via a command line app, so it can't call data from the U3.

Example:

1. User plugs in hacked U3.

2. Program finds U3, and deletes it's drive letter

3. Error happens, stopping the data from being run

You would need to do this in c++ or c, as they have access to the system that c# doesn't.

this would be kinda good if u worked at a company that was throwing out a bunch of computers with sensitive data and were too lazy to pull the drives out or reformat them

no all this does is disable the booting of the OS, anyone who's going to go looking for data will do so from a live cd anyone else will just throw it away or load there own OS anyways

wait. huuuuhhh?? haha and i can name a country where you CAN get away with murder =), venezuela.

Ok dude, that´s pretty messed up!! <_< you know the murder get away... venezuela thing.

well i´m from venezuela and i can say that :unsure: ........... it´s true, but still hurts to know that from the ouside we are viwed o seen that way.