Xqtftqx Switchblade (In Progress)

Xqtftqx

Xqtftqx--

Look, I don't care about some dumb security issue. Post the WIP!

Cool down mate.  I'm sure you're just trying to be encouraging, but some people can't handle following simple directions, and its those people who are going to blame him when something bad happens.  Even if he has them read pages of warnings explicitly detailing the issue, people will still skip over it and screw up.

I know we wouldn't release a payload in such a state, I wouldn't expect him too either.  For that matter, if it was yours, would you?

rpk5000 has a valid point, if I were xqtftqx I wouldn't release anything in this state simply because people don't read. I would however like to know some more details about the security issue and what's causing it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly, and when this payload goes public, ITS NOT GOING TO LOOK FAMILIAR! its a much difrent stuctour then all of the other payloads. im getting very close to get ready. since i left my usb drive at my uncles house, after visting him. Once i get it back from him (coming in the mail) ill through the swtichblade on there and try it out. Hopefully it will be fixed. Thank you for supporting me with this payload

exactly, and when this payload goes public, ITS NOT GOING TO LOOK FAMILIAR! its a much difrent stuctour then all of the other payloads. im getting very close to get ready. since i left my usb drive at my uncles house, after visting him. Once i get it back from him (coming in the mail) ill through the swtichblade on there and try it out. Hopefully it will be fixed. Thank you for supporting me with this payload

This makes me very happy, as I have seen there is very much potential to this switchblade. I am very interested in this, keep it up. Xqtftqx ++

Alrighty! Bug Fixed, now currently with this "beta" download there is very very little instructions, edit settings file, and run go.bat in software folder.

your usb drive should look like

X:DUMP...

alright, here you go, plz post any bug fixes and stuff. SOME STUFF IS VERY UNSTABLE AND BAD CODED!

Only run from a usb drive! there is a bug if you dont

dont run on your main drive, if this is not possible, BACK UP,BACKUP UP, BACK UP!

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU USE THIS!

download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/107557617/dump.7z.html

please post feedback

Alrighty! Bug Fixed, now currently with this "beta" download there is very very little instructions, edit settings file, and run go.bat in software folder.

your usb drive should look like

X:DUMP...

alright, here you go, plz post any bug fixes and stuff. SOME STUFF IS VERY UNSTABLE AND BAD CODED!

Only run from a usb drive! there is a bug if you dont

dont run on your main drive, if this is not possible, BACK UP,BACKUP UP, BACK UP!

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU USE THIS!

download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/107557617/dump.7z.html

please post feedback

I will look forward to testing this! It already looks good, although I have yet to run it.

at last!

From the first looking on the code its look great! the code sort , and the idea of the setting batch its great one! choose what will run and what not its great!

and the one question , the vnc password its like all " hacked " ?

thats all , i will check the payload some day!

Keep the great work!

Supervisor

Thanks for all your feedback, ive barly tested the vnc. i doublt it works if somebody wants to improve it feal free... i find no use in it. BTW new features coming in V2

WHOULD A MODERATOR PLEASE CONTACT ME! I NEED TO TALK TO ONE ABOUT DELETION OF THIS THREAD TO REPLACE WITH A NEW ONE! Thanks