Portable Apps

setzer1411

Apparently Warez is frownd upon, so I am removing my links to the site, I apologize for the original post.  If anyone is looking for  portable apps, and they are not overly interested in the origins feel free to send me a message or a pm. Once again I apologize for the mis-post.

TTYL

Instead of linking directly to modified versions of software, could you perhaps post how you made some of those apps portable?

I happen to actually own Photoshop CS, and I would love to be able to put it on my flash drive and take it with me.

Hey I was wondering what apps do yall run on ur drives besides the switchblade?

These are the apps I have  on my switchblade as of Right now...

Office 07

Photoshop

Portable Windows Media Player

Portable Security Tools

Portable TuneUp Utilities 07

Portable C Compiler

Portable Data Recover Console (undelete)

Vista Media Player

Driver Magic

HDD Life Pro

Portable FireFox

Portable Image Ready

AV Software ( A Package with  a few different  choices)

ISO Buster

Internet Download Manager

Nero 7 Premium Reloaded

(940mb Total, Takes 1Hr to Flash to the CD Side of my 4gb U3)

If anyone has questions or comments let me know

lol sorry  that was kinda out of place

Yes it was.

Can you put a price on such  outstanding software?

Yes. They already did. $5000. You could be almost half way to a crappy used car with that money!

I'm willing to bet there's a way to do it without resorting to such software...Anybody know exactly what registry keys are created by Photoshop CS when it's installed? I might have an idea as to how to get it to run off of a portable flash drive with a little batch-fu.

I'm willing to bet there's a way to do it without resorting to such software...Anybody know exactly what registry keys are created by Photoshop CS when it's installed? I might have an idea as to how to get it to run off of a portable flash drive with a little batch-fu.

Nope but if you create a MSI of it, the reg files will tell you :P

Thin Install isn't so hard to come by you just have to know where to look, sometimes  what you want is staring you in the face. You simply have to grab it and open it up.

Ok i think if they don't get that hint then they aren't going to get it until you say it straight out.

I know, we felt the same way.  Setzer, you should have spaced your posts out, they were too close together.  The jpg storage thing and the fact that the image takes so long to load gives it away.  Especially since while it hangs it displays your rapidshare link as whats downloading.

I know, we felt the same way.  Setzer, you should have spaced your posts out, they were too close together.  The jpg storage thing and the fact that the image takes so long to load gives it away.  Especially since while it hangs it displays your rapidshare link as whats downloading.

Nice catch there mate how did you ever figure it out? :-P