Hak5 Community Rainbow Tables

moonlit

Hak5 Community Rainbow Tables Site and Contact Information

In order to give people the best idea of what the project is, and set straight communication gaps between groups, this is the project information for Community Rainbow Tables.

Note:Hak5 Community Rainbow Tables, abbreviated Hak5 CRT group, and its subprojects, including RainbowTables by Mail and all other projects under the RainbowTables community, are not part of Hak5 Technolust productions. This is a community group, not an official extension of Hak5. Contact information for Hak5 and the CRT group are different, so please be careful and use the following methods of contact regarding CRT group issues and questions.

Hak5 Community Rainbow Tables (CRT) Email Address:

hak5rainbowtables@gmail.com

Hak5 CRT News Updates / RSS News Feed:

http://rtables.blogspot.com

http://rtables.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Official Hak5 CRT Page:

http://rainbowtables.org

Hak5 CRT RainbowTables by Mail:

http://mail.rainbowtables.org

Rainbow Tables IRC:

irc://irc.hak5.org/rainbowtables/

Hak5 CRT Meeting Agendas:

http://www.hak5.org/wiki/Community_Rainbow.../Meeting_Agenda

Torrent Download

http://www.groenekoeien.com/hak5_rtables_l...-7_ver2.torrent

Moonlit: Updated URLs, 19th Feb 07

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

...except the work in other areas that have had to be done, like the RainbowTables HQ moving, preparing a house for an already dismal market, etc. Just try to have some patience.. there's a lot of downtime when you're working on a house as much as this. I do try and check if things are running smoothly every so often, and have setup redundant machines on my network for the torrent.

Unfortunately, I have a very limited connection. I've asked a friend to help in the mean time, which will do a lot.

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone

We're about 15 people downloading the "Completed Rainbow Tables" made by the Hak5 community. And about 10 people over 50%. But we're stuck at 92.2%, since several month. Could please someone seed the rest of this torrent? I'm shure someone still got the missing files.

I'm willing to keep on seeding for a long time after completing.

Thanks a lot in advance.

...it would also be nice to have a direct link to said torrent :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

great work on the LM120gb tables guys i almost finished downloading them im @ 99,2% now =D

the NTLM tables arent seeding yet tho finished 1,5gb of 354GB hope they are seeded soon

GREAT work

the reason i joined this community because i didnt know hak5 before i found the tables!!

• 1 year later...

Hate to revive a dead thread but just wanted everyone to know that I have reassembled the data in the torrents for NTLM and I am currently seeding them.

I know this is a newbie question but what program works with these .rti and .rti.index files?

I have tried several with no success and so hopefully someone out there who has used them can enlighten me.

• 11 months later...

Hate to revive a dead thread but just wanted everyone to know that I have reassembled the data in the torrents for NTLM and I am currently seeding them.

I know this is a newbie question but what program works with these .rti and .rti.index files?

I have tried several with no success and so hopefully someone out there who has used them can enlighten me.

rcracki_mt works with indexed rainbow tables (.rti and .rti.index) which you can get from freerainbowtables.com. Or of course you can convert the tables into the original .rt format using rti2rto (which you can also get from freerainbowtables.com).

Also could someone please seed the lm all rainbow tables, its a great community project and I hate to see that the torrent has become so stagnant (0 seeds and 107 leechers and about 10 peers stuck on 92.2% [myself included] becoming the effective seeds)!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing some thinking lately and decided that I want to generate and sell rainbow tables for a fee of $10.00 dollars each.

I will be generating Md5, ntlm and lm tables and will be making them available for download or if requested delivered at your door.

How can I help? I have been generating and downloading hundred of gigs of tables.

umm, the tables you generated what algorithms are they for? And what's their success rate?

I am working on three tables at the moment

The 1st is a NTML 1-10 numeric table

The 2sd is a NTLM 1-9 lower-alpha table

The 3rd is a NTLM 1-8 loweralpha-numeric table

I've only got a Quad core CPU, so its taking a little while to generate and they all have a 100% success rate.

Edited by Infiltrator

• 1 month later...

Looks quite promising you two. Would some clustered cpu's help?

Oh definitely, no doubt about it. In fact the more horse power the less it will take to generate the tables. I know there are few rainbow table projects out there, but they don't provide the necessary software for a home user to generate their own tables.

If you know of a software that can generate rainbow tables on a cluster or distributed environment, please let us know.

I'm looking into it. I have many pc's condensed into one massive unit already, but it's configured as a honeywall/honeynet. But the next phase requires distributing the load. This is due to ssh encrypted com. I'd been avoiding this task due to the pineapples arrival, and now I'm [i\VERY[\i] interested in the ability to crack hashes. Thought that was a coincidence. <_<

I heard of BOINC but never really got to explore it further, will take a look into it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the link I made to the tables I downloaded some years ago. Let me know if there is any problem with them

I listed Completed Rainbow Tables HAK5 in the seed.there are 2 seeders now. Below is the link info from utorrent

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5492657C6A2C87F9BF42BB1D9DF3A533EC8ABADE&dn=Completed%20Rainbow%20Tables&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

I hope this helps