Autorun a switchblade payload and keep your U3 launcher.

Guest TehHacks

Guest TehHacks
this switchblade still isn't working, geocine gave me this link http://usb.smithtech.us/u3/index.htm

it can make shorcuts and do manifest and u3p but for some reason wont work with the switchblade....i know im the only person still having trouble with this and i dont know why cause everything is done right and i did it over again...stilll doesnt work :shock:

I added you on MSN, we well talk about it there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TehHacks
Nice Tut, can come in handy, just tryd it, seems to work, the only problem i've got with it is that its not quite invisible, cause when the payload runs, you see a commandline window(dos-window) for as long as the payload finisch.. how to get it completely invisible?

The Max Damage payload does that. Apparently the Quite Riot Payload is completely invisible, however i have never tried it my self, and i don't know if it will work with this method (i assume it will though). If you wish give it a try and get back to me?

• 1 month later...

i followed you instructions to the letter, i got max damage on the launcher menu properly but when i run it a command line bx comes up (which i thought wasn't meant to happen) nothing else happens then i get this message

error.jpg

When i restart my pc all is fine but the log files doesn't have an passwords or anything only my network info. What did i do wrong.

Guest TehHacks
i followed you instructions to the letter, i got max damage on the launcher menu properly but when i run it a command line bx comes up (which i thought wasn't meant to happen) nothing else happens then i get this message

error.jpg

When i restart my pc all is fine but the log files doesn't have an passwords or anything only my network info. What did i do wrong.

First of all, sorry for the lateness of the reply, I haven't been of the forums in a while.

You did nothing wrong, It looks like there is a problem with the LSA secrets program in the payload, either it is a problem with your box, or with the .exe in the payload, try re-downloading the payload and replacing it with the one on your drive.

(and yes the CMD window is meant to pop up, if you don't want it do, try the Quite-Riot payload)

Guest TehHacks
thanks for the reply.I have treid reinstalling the payload and have used different versions so does that mean its just my pc that is causing this?.

Most Likely. Which in a way is a good thing, because that means people cant attack you. Try it on another computer? if the problem still persists maybe try a pay load that doesn't have the LSA secrets program.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
does anyone know a link where i can dl those payloads for switchblade? why aint they available on hak5. org anymore???

Try grabbing "siliv"s payload, it seems to have most of the DLLs in there.  That's how I found pwdump and LsaExt.

Speaking of different versions...

I cannot get this to work.  I recently upgraded the default U3 loader to version 1.4.0.2.

I keep getting an error message that the "F" drive is corruptted or unformatted.  And that I should reformat the drive.  However, I can certainly go to the drive and edit the LPDB.xml to comment out the application line.

Any thought? Thanks.

Guest TehHacks
Speaking of different versions...

I cannot get this to work.  I recently upgraded the default U3 loader to version 1.4.0.2.

I keep getting an error message that the "F" drive is corruptted or unformatted.  And that I should reformat the drive.  However, I can certainly go to the drive and edit the LPDB.xml to comment out the application line.

Any thought? Thanks.

Sorry I havn't had a chance to play around with the newer U3 software, someone else care to take this one for me?