Script not executing

I am trying to run the "Hello World" script.  The original SD card I received with the Rubber Duck has broke in half before I ever attempted to use it.  I currently have a 512MB SD card.  I believe I flashed the Ducky correctly. Currently {c_duck_v2_S002.hex} it is flashing green and Device Manager is showing it as a keyboard. If I push the REPLAY button, the flashing green changes to toggling between green and red/yellow.  Some variants of the hex files do this as soon as I try to use the ducky   I tried c_duck_v2, c_duck_v2.1, c_duck_v2_S001, c_duck_us, c_duck_v2, and c_duck_v2.1, but nothing ever ran the scripts. 

I am running Win10, and I am using Notepad++ as my editor.  I compiled the text file through Ducky_Encoder_GUI and that did not work.  I have now been using duckencode, but the inject.bin file from that is not working either.  My duck has a green circuit board if that matters as far as the version.

The following is my text file

REM My First Payload
DELAY 5000
WINDOWS r
DELAY 2000
STRING notepad.exe
ENTER
DELAY 2000
STRING Hello World!   GOTCHA!!!!!!

I have tried the first DELAY being anywhere from 2000 to 8000  Never anything.

I have tried GUI r : then CTRL ESC : then WINDOWS r.   Again, nothing ever happens

I looked for something that might describe what each color means, whether it is solid red or green, or flashing red or green or red/yellow.  some people mention a blue light, but I haven't seen that.