Which browser(s) do you find yourself using the most?

Forkish

I use primarily ios and chromeos OS so my knowledge is limited therein.

on IOS, I love the Endless browserEndless Browser. It's also open source and created by the same person who created Lobste.rs which seems to be a more tech oriented news.ycombinator. Brave lacks a number of convience features but the light footprint and default security/privacy seems to outweigh the former.

sometimes I pop over and use the Brave browser but the infrequent reset of bookmarks grinds my gears. Also, sometimes I feel the blocking gets wonky.

safari I like for the use of bookmarklets

firefox seems to have a great memory, after resets and ram wipes, open tabs always are there.

fuck chrome on ios.

sometimes TOb when I want to see how well it works.

as for the chromebook, i lock it down with uOrigin and uOrigin Matrix, https everywhere and a cache cleaner that runs. on every website load.

Anyone know of any other browsers that great on mobile and others?

On my phone, I use Brave but generally I don't surf on my phone. I use it to test work sites when I'm making changes or developing something. When the new Kali book site comes out, will be easier to read on phones and tablets compared to what you might think of as a "book", and am pretty happy with how it turned out. Site will be live on the 26th.

On my desktop, OperaUSB, latest version.

Chrome on Windows.

Chrome on Android (though the latest update they rolled out made it super buggy and it's crashing all the time now - even in the background when I'm not using it).

I've found Chrome to be the fastest and best in terms of features - however I haven't tried the smaller, third-party browsers (don't want to anyway - seem dodgy sometimes).

Opera is like Chrome(shares same base engine) but personally I find it a better experience. Older opera was a whole other animal, but sadly they forked at version 12, to what they have today, which lacks a lot of the features baked in that made the original my fav browser. 

You mean you don't use Internet Explorer????:ohmy:

I usually use I bounce between chrome and and brave on day to day things.

On 7/21/2017 at 0:52 AM, digip said:

Opera is like Chrome(shares same base engine) but personally I find it a better experience. Older opera was a whole other animal, but sadly they forked at version 12, to what they have today, which lacks a lot of the features baked in that made the original my fav browser. 

I used to use opera before they forked, when they did i kind of been browser hopping ever since.

Are we talking strictly Mobile Browsing? The new Focus browser from Firefox is decent, and seems to tote privacy as its primary purpose. If we're talking desktop, I think Firefox is the way to go as there tend to be more plug-ins available for specific tasks. I was really excited for the Mantra Browser (variation of Firefox) from the OWASP project, but support seems to have fizzled out. There hasn't been an update in quite some time. This browser came bundled with a suite of plugins and pre-configured settings for web application testing. Check out some videos when you get the chance, it was pretty slick.

• 4 weeks later...

Mobile I go with Chrome, trying out the new Firefox Focus.

PC I use Cyberfox(Variation of firefox obviously), and Vivaldi(variation of chrome). Vivaldi doesn't always run what i'd like it to sometimes so I don't use it AS often but still often enough.

IOS users: try out Endless. I'd like to hear other's thoughts instead of purely my own. I think it's fantastic. As fast if not faster than Focus and with some nice control.  I wish It had the ability to disable/enable specific things like enable images and CSS but disable javascript.

i do also use iblockify to turn off things within Safari. It seems to affect the core safari so when I use things like the reddit app or the like, my previously disabled things still stay disabled. Yay.

• 4 weeks later...