Tetra Tactical Package package - Incomplete?

sysadhoc

Hi all, first post after long time lurking.

I was hoping that someone that has ordered the tactical could help me out, did everything come in the same package? I live in europe and after ordering monday, I had already recieved mine early this morning!. However, it looks like I only got the regular Tetra. Will the rest arrive seperately (no additional tracking numbers) or do you guys think that it has been sent in error?

20170713_1034313.jpg

Anyone got any advice?

/adhoc

Doesn't sound right : -

TETRA Basic Edition: WiFi Pineapple TETRA, (4x) Antennas, USB Y-Cable, AC Adapter and Quick Start Guide.

TETRA Tactical Edition: Basics, plus tactical EDC Shoulder bag, Anker PowerCore+ 13400 USB Battery & morale patches!

Best contact the shop https://hakshop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Edited by Just_a_User

53 minutes ago, sysadhoc said:

Yeah, looks like the best idea. Thanks for the help, little bummed about not getting the bag TBH, but I suppose if I get the 100 extra dollars back, no harm done.

/adhoc

As an afterthought - Don't suppose there is mention of 1 of 2 parcels on any of the paperwork? sometimes DHL ship multiple parcels under a single waybill.

I had that thought as well, and was kind of why I asked from the beginning, I noticed that only one Coli was sent to me and the box did not seem large enough to get a bag or, the battery into. Just double checked DHL as well :(

Sk_rmklipp.jpg

Yeah, then best wait for the shop to get back to you.They can see what you ordered and what they shipped and when they don't match they will make it right for sure.

Hang tight, they are a small busy team but they will get back to you i'm sure.

yeah, I know they will for sure.. I dont mind waiting : ) I couldn't find the epic output of the battery Darren is using to replace my US charger, but, rather unbelievablyI managed to find a US to EU power converter! so, I will be Labbing all night after all  : )

Thanks for the responses btw JaU. If you post anything that I can help with, I will jump on it straight away.

/adhoc

Update:
After sending a mail and some photos over to the team, I got a response today, - no questions asked, along with a tracking number for my suppliment shipment. Super happy with the response time and of course customer service.

Cred to Jayson, cant wait for it to arrive!

/adhoc