DJI Configs parser, for FCC and 32 channel and other stuff

18 hours ago, GCBrent said:

Well the config files for the iOS system works! Got well over 1km away when in a CE country we are only supposed to get 500m. Guess the proof is in the pudding! 

I do have a friend with IOS and mavic(firmware 000) says it works with FCC config. but since most people(including me) dont have RF meter for precisely measuring, maybe you should do a comparison with and without the config. What drone do you have and which firmware are u using?

23 hours ago, GCBrent said:

There you go. Just drop into Go app folder in iTunes.

.DJI.configs

Just tested the config file in a very open area, got 470 meters, with zero signal loss, could go further but i was scared. Usually in a medium crowded area i got around 100-120 meters before getting signal lost, so for me something is definitely working!

1 hour ago, Marcocappe said:

Just tested the config file in a very open area, got 470 meters, with zero signal loss, could go further but i was scared. Usually in a medium crowded area i got around 100-120 meters before getting signal lost, so for me something is definitely working!

Yes it has been confirmed working by many people now... Congrats on freeing your Spark!

8 hours ago, funkylicious said:

the location of original „.DJI.configs“-file on jailbroken IOS is here: /var/containers/Bundle/Application/.......(find the folder which contains „DJI GO 4.app) .... / DJIPilotResources.bundle/plist/

thank you for the information, someone tells me that the cfg can be directly added by iTunes, maybe it's the same file location

Some of the link have gone broken.

Could you please link a version again that enable FCC, no additional boost. 32 channels not a requirement. and in general does not change anything else.

Also are the files for this identical on ios and android, even though the parsers are different?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Semtex said:

Some of the link have gone broken.

Could you please link a version again that enable FCC, no additional boost. 32 channels not a requirement. and in general does not change anything else.

Also are the files for this identical on ios and android, even though the parsers are different?

Thanks!

the config is always available at the top post. 

someone says it do not work with ios but honestly I don't know why for I have decompiled the code, and still i don't get an ios device yet

the ios configs above they post i have checked too and only see a major difference that it have the sdr byte in byte 47, but since i still dont have ios yet i can not confirm byte 47 have any functions

with the right pattern , the config could be compatible with both android and ios. Should anyone do a full test on ios with my config and those ios fcc config, would be grateful

25 minutes ago, 微风小杨 said:

the config is always available at the top post. 

someone says it do not work with ios but honestly I don't know why for I have decompiled the code, and still i don't get an ios device yet

the ios configs above they post i have checked too and only see a major difference that it have the sdr byte in byte 47, but since i still dont have ios yet i can not confirm byte 47 have any functions

with the right pattern , the config could be compatible with both android and ios. Should anyone do a full test on ios with my config and those ios fcc config, would be grateful

I did it on IOS, no visible change with your config, got around 500m with the config_force_fcc in my post above. (iPhone 6, 10.3.2, RC with OTG cable, DJI GO 4.1.3 with a Spark)

Edited by Marcocappe

Hi, 

Just for information.

I have iPhone 7 with DJI GO 4  (4.1.3)  and DJI Spark with firmware 01.00.0400 

Have tested dji.configs_force_fcc, dji.configs_force_fcc_and_23, dji.configs_32-ch_mod none of these works for me.

Can't see new channels in the app, everything looks as usual

2 hours ago, HaxxHaris said:

Hi, 

Just for information.

I have iPhone 7 with DJI GO 4  (4.1.3)  and DJI Spark with firmware 01.00.0400 

Have tested dji.configs_force_fcc, dji.configs_force_fcc_and_23, dji.configs_32-ch_mod none of these works for me.

Can't see new channels in the app, everything looks as usual 

thanks for the test. the 32 channels cant be found on Spark since Its wifi device, neither do on mavic , but it appears on p4 and p3 and Inspire series

Edited by 微风小杨

I learn something everyday, thank you for the information :)

I'm very new to drone, bought my first a few days ago DJI Spark, waiting for the remote to come, I'm disappointed when I read yesterday that even with the remote control you will reach a maximum of 500 meters in distance with 2.4 GHz because of CE and the height is even worse 100 meters max.

I just read how to enable DEV mode in DJI Assistant 2, do not know if this is for other drones but it did not help for Spark. I could change restrictions such as height and distance. Every time I read settings, it's correct it has been saved. However, in the iOS app, it's standalone height of 100 meters limit. Also tested and fly today 100 meters max.