Remove CE limits from DJI products and other fun stuff in DJI Go4

Bin4ry

Whow! The user that has the altitude restriction and was told to log out and back in by a DJI rep is reporting the following!

"This is simply making me crazier; Deleted Go4 from tablet reinstalled then ask me to log in and when I do so it tells me account frozen."

Is DJI now freezing accounts????? We really need an app with no login to the DJI servers at all.

EDIT: Seems this WAS an issue with his account. Good that they are not freezing accounts related to this development.

Edited by techspy
Clarification

Yep, could be a password issue but that is usually preceded by warnings and instructions on how to unlock. Strange that the OP would not understand that or mention it in is message. Oh well. Hopefully it is not an issue. Still a version that didn't require a login would be prudent.

I have added the github to first post :) 

also i did remove direct download links to apk's. I don't want to get into legal problems, i think the way i describe on the git is a good way to not having legal problems and it is very easy to do :) 

I hope now that you other guys will upload your patches to the git. I would be happy to add some of you there directly into the project if you like!

Best Regards

Edited by Bin4ry
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, techspy said:

Whow! The user that has the altitude restriction and was told to log out and back in by a DJI rep is reporting the following!

"This is simply making me crazier; Deleted Go4 from tablet reinstalled then ask me to log in and when I do so it tells me account frozen."

Is DJI now freezing accounts????? We really need an app with no login to the DJI servers at all.

1 hour ago, techspy said:

Yep, could be a password issue but that is usually preceded by warnings and instructions on how to unlock. Strange that the OP would not understand that or mention it in is message. Oh well. Hopefully it is not an issue. Still a version that didn't require a login would be prudent.

Oh wow, i did not hear that before. I however did logout and login to my app and i am not banned. Login removal was posted already, once all patches are up on the new github you can create a version by your wishes ;) What do you want me to include in the first message? 

Best Regards

9 hours ago, Shex said:

I have updated my code to bypass the distance and height settings (using phone as controller) for the spark. You can now change the height and distance limits using fly_limit_distance and fly_limit_height in the params of assistant 2. Should work for the Mavic too, I just have to test my changes on the spark then I will pull out the mavic and try that as well. These changes should allow active track to move beyond the 100m from home point distance limit when using phone as a controller and allow a distance of up to 8000m.

That is really cool! Please upload the patch to the github asap :)

Best Regards

Cool! Yeah I am installing apktool now. it will take me some time to get this going as I am not familiar with it. One question, I thought the login removal didn't actually remove it but just logged in silently. Is it actually removed now? I would just point people to the github in the first post for the files but let them read the rest of this for all the info.

8 hours ago, artu-ole said:

alright guys, here's basic bypass login, works when you're not connected to internet, making it work with internet can be done in the same place making username and pass already filled also a possibility in another place

dji/pilot/usercenter/protocol/g$6.smali

can you put a patchfile together and push it to the new github? Thanks =)

Best Regards

Ah ok, so that patch does get rid of the login only when not connected to internet. So is it not possible to remove the loggin when internet is working so maps will work? I know you said it could work on the internet if the username/password was hard coded but the point is to not send that info to the server.

@techspy just make login request always fail =) change the link it uses for login to localhost and it should always go into the error clause. Haven't done it, because was using it without connection until I make a handicapped version that doesn't connect to internet for anything but maps. 

@fredz: hmmm not sure. but i think the bash console on windows 10 should work good enough. but the process itself should work on windows too, apktool works on windows too and i think patch should be available for windows too somewhere. So either install the bash console for windows10 if you habe win10 or run the commands manually from cmd one after antoher. i may make a windows batch to automate the process for future releases when i have more time. 

11 hours ago, techspy said:

EDIT: Seems this WAS an issue with his account. Good that they are not freezing accounts related to this development.

GUYS do NOT spread panic...

test it yourself before saying a FRIEND OF A FRIEND told me..

I just used dji go app v5 of our friend.. CONNECTION ON.. LOGGEED IN ... all working.. no issue and NO blocks !

relax.. take a walk , drink cause is very hot outside !

2 hours ago, Bin4ry said:

@fredz: hmmm not sure. but i think the bash console on windows 10 should work good enough. but the process itself should work on windows too, apktool works on windows too and i think patch should be available for windows too somewhere. So either install the bash console for windows10 if you habe win10 or run the commands manually from cmd one after antoher. i may make a windows batch to automate the process for future releases when i have more time. 

My friend ciao, one thing ( since i'm not expert) i'm on the github page .. downloaded all the files..

1) do i need a linux machine? 

2) ehem.. how do i use those files? ;)

i know.. very very noob 

how will i integrate that to my dji app?

;))))))))

ok.. laugh now :-D after 5 minutes please let me know :-)

50 minutes ago, Bin4ry said:

Install either a small linux distri (ubuntu from usb would be fine) or install bash shell for windows 10. then you can use it ;) 

Best Regards

alright :-) i've a laptop with Ubuntu .. tonight after work i'll do it :-)

thank you !

you can use that but i would appreciate not posting a video here, becasue people may confuse it with a tutorial for the actual software ;) 

I will do a windows batch version in the next release. So you can do it from windows with 1 click too if you dont use linux.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bin4ry said:

you can use that but i would appreciate not posting a video here, becasue people may confuse it with a tutorial for the actual software ;) 

I will do a windows batch version in the next release. So you can do it from windows with 1 click too if you dont use linux.

Thanks! Video removed.

Edited by techspy