(SOLVED) Cannot SSH into BashBunny from Debian/Linux Host

Jay314

On 6/20/2017 at 0:34 PM, Lord_KamOS said:

Did you get a shell?

I have no trouble accessing this system through serial, but networking still doesn't appear to be working properly.

On 6/19/2017 at 5:55 PM, Sebkinne said:

Yup, that's it. I have it working but it's a bit slow. There are some tricks to speed it up though, so once I finish that, I'll push out a new firmware. 

That sounds great, since you seem pretty tied into the development, where would you recommend I look to find out more on the networking aspect of this project? There doesn't seem to be much documentation on the bash bunny.

On 6/18/2017 at 11:44 PM, Fang_Shadow said:

Remember that linux uses both RNDIS_ETHERNET and ECM_ETHERNET, since it wants to be compatible with both windows and unix(mac). Has the usage of both storage and another attack mode work at the same time before on linux, or could be something different.

Are you saying I should set my payload with RNDIS and ECM attack modes?

12 hours ago, Fang_Shadow said:

no i am saying to choose one or the other, but only with one attack mode (ethernet OR storage; not both)

Thank you @Fang_Shadow, this looks like it fixed the problem, albeit with slightly limited capabilities.

I now have an IP on my eth1 interface. Now I just need to configure the payload to throw me a shell, this has been a huge help!

• Upvote 1