Looking for hackers

q-analysis

Hello there,

I am looking for hackers to test our tools. Basically our tools are used for static analysis in source code and binaries. We want to make our tools the most accurate so we need users to report false positives. If you're intrested you can contact me through twitter and or email.

https://twitter.com/q_analysis_

https://q-analysis.com/

support@q-analysis.com

If you do accept this offer you will have free access to our tools for a year.

Thanks !!!

Sorry, there is no hackers here. Just us hamsters. Got any snacks?

yes, but they do have some interesting tools on there website, I myself would be interseted in using such
for malware analysis.  I have just managed to get hold of the wannacry ransome and would love to
use their for examinig this piece of malware.  But if thier not interested its thier loss.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, haze1434 said:

My personal fuel is always chocolate milk and pop tarts. I could pen test for days with a good stock of those :lol:

lmao hell yes.  Pineapple and redbull.  hahahaha see what I did there.   but seriously a banana and a redbull wake me up everymorning.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 6:23 AM, kerravon said:

yes, but they do have some interesting tools on there website, I myself would be interseted in using such
for malware analysis.  I have just managed to get hold of the wannacry ransome and would love to
use their for examinig this piece of malware.  But if thier not interested its thier loss.

kerravon can you PM me?  I just tried to PM you but it wouldn't go through.  Thanks.