No Support from HAKSHOP

ortizimo

Why, to assist you they need to understand the problem... they have to ask.

Anyway I replied on your other post, I don’t think its necessary to create multiple posts for the same thing... no matter how upset you feel.

• Upvote 1

Without them knowing whats wrong or what the problem is they cannot help no matter how mad you get.

15 hours ago, ortizimo said:

16 emails today about my bad pineapple. All i've got was two replies of please tell us what the issue is...nothing else. I'm very disappointment in the unit but specially the support or lack of there of from these guys.

Venting is understandable (to an extent), but without all the info and context(which should be directed to the shop, not the community forums), no one can help you(nor will we take sides here). Forums are not exactly here for shop support, and other than Seb once in a while fielding some to try and help(He's in Australia too, and not support for the shop) there isn't much we can do other than recommend you take a breather and wait for their response. Best we can tell you is send "one" email, wait, respond, and deal with it rationally. More emails you send, longer your wait in the queue. There are like 2 people that handle all the shop stuff. If you need to return it, then do so, they are generally good with returns, but we don't know what your problem is, and I gather neither does the shop at this point or things would be worked out. If it's help you need in getting the pineapple to work, or re-flashing, fixing something that is not working, etc, try the Pineapple section for help, but understand, the forums are NOT customer service. 

• Upvote 2

and I did replied twice with the issues...the point is that they have not replied back with anything...I spent the money and I should have purchased a working unit...17th emails and no response as to what they're going to do.

I did everything I could from the forums, etc...the unit will not work as it should...why spend the money if nothing works?!

Edited by ortizimo
  • Upvote 1