All switches pull up arming mode

Skits

Sorry if this is already been covered, After my firmware update on my Bashbunny no matter where i put the switch it will always open as arming mode. In switch 1 and 2 if a payload is in there it will still try and deploy the payloads but it will also open up the bashbunny as if it was in arming mode. Just wanted to make sure this is ok or if i need to get it back to factory. Thanks in advance.

Did you reload your payloads after the update?

I do know that after an update, sometimes your payload extra files will be there but the payload.txt will be overwritten to some default setting.  When you redo your firmware, expect to have to reload the payloads.  Other than that, I have not see the issue you describe.

13 minutes ago, PoSHMagiC0de said:

Did you reload your payloads after the update?

I do know that after an update, sometimes your payload extra files will be there but the payload.txt will be overwritten to some default setting.  When you redo your firmware, expect to have to reload the payloads.  Other than that, I have not see the issue you describe.

Yeah all my payloads are there and are working as far as i can tell, just found it weird that it will show up like its in arming mode while running the payloads. You can use it like mass storage and everything. (Read and write to the bunny.) If its not all that weird though I'll just leave it be. Thanks for the answer.

Arming mode is basically just

ATTACKMODE STORAGE SERIAL

so if your ATTACKMODE is set to STORAGE in your payload it will appear like your payload is actually arming mode, when it isn't - it's just running USB storage. You can test this by:

1. Change the ATTACKMODE to something else (e.g. RNDIS_ETHERNET) and see if it comes up with USB storage
2. Change the colours of the LED (arming mode has a slow blue flash, so change it to maybe a flashing yellow/magenta?)

• Upvote 1