Pineapple juice cable

Alt3ma

I apologize for the noob question and also if this question is else were. Does anyone know the name of the type of cable that can run from the pineapple to the pine apple juice. I have tried google searching and even referencing USB cable types, from a reverse google image search of the wifi pine apple being used with a power bank to pine apple unit to even a basic google search of different USB cable types. How I plan on running my wifi pine apple is from a third party Power bank  to the pine apples DC power port. I realise over time I will have to find a feasible power unit but untill then I am stuck finding a correct cable. Any help in regards to this pitfall would help me alot. 

Thank you very much community for your time.

Edit I now know what type of cable to use but not the barrel dimensions for the cable. I know it is a USB to DC port cable however I don't know the barrel dimensions on the DC port size. Checking the normal DC charger that comes with the pineapple shed no light on this subject. 

you can use a regular USB A Male to micro usb male. Or a dual power USB A male to single micro usb. Powering with the eth0 and uart micro usb ports.