Modules Requests Discussion

WiFiJuice

Finally got it up and running!

I changed the exec method from:

exec("killall -9 airodump-ng && cp -f /pineapple/api/wardrive-* /pineapple/modules/Wardriver/log/");

to two seperate ones:

exec("killall -9 airodump-ng");
exec("cp -f /pineapple/api/wardrive-* /pineapple/modules/Wardriver/log/");

Thanks a lot for your help newbi3 !

1 hour ago, nrohsakul said:

Finally got it up and running!

I changed the exec method from:

exec("killall -9 airodump-ng && cp -f /pineapple/api/wardrive-* /pineapple/modules/Wardriver/log/");

to two seperate ones:

exec("killall -9 airodump-ng");
exec("cp -f /pineapple/api/wardrive-* /pineapple/modules/Wardriver/log/");

Thanks a lot for your help newbi3 !

"killall -9" isn't a valid command, perhaps you are looking for "kill -9"?

• 2 months later...

When I do physical assessments that have WPA/2 enabled wireless networks I would like to have the ability to walk around the facility with a pineapple in my backpack and have it constantly trying to get a handshake in a reliable way. 

Here are a few requirement requests:

1. Stability is key. I might only get one walk through to get it done.
  2. Needs to support more than one WPA ESSID (name). If I am targeting a building and they have a Employee and Guest networks I need to be able to get both in one go. See #1
  3. Ability to automatically verify the handshake is valid via Aircrack or other tool
  4. Remove WPA ESSID automatically from the rotation if valid handshake is captured
  5. Shutdown the pineapple if all captured (save battery) optional setting
  6. Constantly be re-scanning the area for best AP to target. (If "BOBWIFI") is no longer in range it shouldn't attack it again
  7. Always target AP with best signal if possible
  8. Prioritize APs with clients if possible
  9. Have an auto-on with loaded AP names so I can just plug in the Pineapple when it's go time and not have to configure anything post-boot.
  10. Have the ability to auto-add APs in the area to a "temp" list while keeping a "target" list.
  11. List of APs with captured/verified handshakes for easy download of cap file
  12. Use both wifi cards if possible for 5ghz (TETRA) as well as 2ghz
  13. Try a few ways to get the handshake, I know there are a few techniques out there but I don't recall them all.

Thoughts?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, lild4d said:

Thanks mubix for resurrecting the Nano!!!

I think you misunderstood his post.  He's not building this module, he is simply requesting that someone else build it and has laid out requirements.

I think it's a great idea and I would like to see it implemented.  I would do it myself if I wasn't already too swamped with work and school.

Hello Everyone,

I have a shell terminal written in PHP, It is all in one file and works on the Nano. Termconsole.php

I replaced the index file with it and rebooted and brought up a terminal instead of the dashboard

through the first page

What I do not know is how to make a module for it as I know nothing of programing.

Could someone please help with the module.html file

I found this file on the net and has some useful commands.

3 hours ago, Roatandave said:

Hello Everyone,

I have a shell terminal written in PHP, It is all in one file and works on the Nano. Termconsole.php

I replaced the index file with it and rebooted and brought up a terminal instead of the dashboard

through the first page

What I do not know is how to make a module for it as I know nothing of programing.

Could someone please help with the module.html file

I found this file on the net and has some useful commands.

I’m also interested in being able to do something very similar to this. I found an app using a php file but would like to make it into a html file with the hope of being able to build a basic pineapple module. Any guidance very welcome.

edit - is it as simple as embedding the php into a html doc? like here

edit the edit - no, embedding didn’t seem to work at all :) I used @Foxtrot module maker and tried embedding the php into the html and I failed miserably lol

Edited by Just_a_User

On 12/02/2017 at 3:30 AM, Foxtrot said:

I'd love to try and point you in the right direction.. what failed when you tried making the module?

To start, thank you for even looking at this I know this is most likely a stupid question to you.

I found some code on github written in PHP. It that allows control of a Huawei-HiLink USB modem via web API not using serial.

https://github.com/BlackyPanther/Huawei-HiLink

If you look you see there is a index.php with a class.php. I very crudely tried to put the index.php into the module maker module.html and positioned the class.php both in the module root and api directory (wasn’t sure). All I was getting was text (from the index.php file) output. I'm so far out of my depth im surprised I got that much out of it without breaking more, but tried it on the off chance it would work.

Is it a case of having to understand the full php contents enough to rewrite it into proper module.html? if so I'm tapping out and it has to become a feature request for the official modem manager module.

either way cheers for your time.

Update - php5-cli

Read online that a development server can be run direct from php. I tried on the pineapple but so far I haven’t been able to get it to completely work.

To install

opkg install php5-cli 

and to run use the below changing port if required.

php -S 127.0.0.1:8080 

I can get it to run but to get those PHP files to run on the pineapple it was missing a couple of php5-mod files. One being simplexml and when I installed it I lost part of the pineapple dashboard, even after reboot and a shutdown. I think I'm at a dead end with this so I add it here in name of sharing information. Maybe someone else could find is useful

Edited by Just_a_User
update - php5-cli

I tried that and failed also, I am tring now is to make a module with a single page web browser with a dedicated address and set the php to run in a little server and have the browser point to it. It is a small java app that I have to compile and then get that into the module. The one that looks promising is PHPTerm - small lightweight and looks to have good access to the command line. This will have to wait till I finish fixing the system crash I had this morning.

I will let all of you know.

11 hours ago, shadowmmm said:

JUST FYI it wouldnt be for the Nano anyway he is asking for 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz so most likely the TETRA

line 12 Use both wifi cards if possible for 5ghz (TETRA) as well as 2ghz

Will be following

You can still make it for the NANO, too.  Just disable the 5GHz feature.

Edited by sud0nick

I think the first thing you need to understand is the architecture of a module.  You could watch the video that Seb and Darren put together a while back on building modules but I'll give a quick description here.

index.html - The homepage of your module.  It contains all of the code to display the features of your module to the user.  It also contains elements of AngularJS to bind controls to functions in your module.js file.

js/module.js - Includes an AngularJS controller with all necessary code to interface between index.html and module.php asynchronously.

api/module.php - Contains the server-side code that performs tasks when called by module.js.

In the case of building a web terminal it would be as simple as having a textarea in index.html with a javascript event that fires every time return is pressed.  When the event fires it would call a function within module.js that extracts the last line of text from the data within the textarea (this can be a variable within your scope that is simply bound to the textarea).  It then sends an AJAX request to module.php which takes the line, runs it through a function like shell_exec and returns the output to module.js.  When it's received, your function in module.js appends the returned data to the scoped variable that's bound to your textarea and it automatically gets updated in the user interface.

Of course it would take a bit more work than this to make everything look exactly like a shell, and for it to be secure, but the basic functionality really is simple.

• Upvote 2

Well some success, I have ajax terminal written in python working on the nano.

Its not pretty but, its all local and has a login for the local user and looks to have full command access.

it looks good so far. now to start on the rest.

there is a starting point. If you try it - open the file qweb goto line 109 and remove email and xml entries. as they will not be needed anyway.

172 kb in size.

@Roatandave are you kidding? Lack of interest? Ive been waiting to see something actually get posted here besides just "How to make a module".  In a matter of 2 days you made this and not even a screen shot or a github link.  

Edited by b0N3z