Is it possible to use Pineapple Tetra with SET?

Just curious if its possible to use the Social Engineering Toolkit with the Wifi Pineapple.

Here is what i am thinking about but due to my hardware limitations at the moment and my friend who i test this stuff with is on holiday with his family i can not test this legally and i would never break the law so right now i am unable to test this out and i keep thinking about it and the more i think about it the more i want to know if its possible.

I have say a Wifi Pineapple Nano or Tetra as it doesn't matter which one and a laptop running Kali Linux with the Social Engineering toolkit installed.

I use SET to clone say facebook as an example (before my hardware limitations as was able to use evil portal to do the same thing but i have never tried it this way before).

So i have my pineapple plugged in and it is up and running with no errors to my computer running SET with facebook as my example.

On the pineapple i run dnsspoof to make sure that anyone connected to my pineapple the tries to go to "facebook" is redirected to my kali machine running my SET server.

Now since they are connected to my network via the pineapple when using the dnsspoof module i should only need to spoof the internal IP address of my kali machine which SET is running, right?

Is this possible?

As i said i can't test this out yet but i am very curious.

Thanks guys

running SET on the pineapple is not possible and dnsspoof or even dnsmasq will not redirect a user away from facebook because of HSTS protocol.

• Upvote 1