Ducky Scrpt Issue :( please help

sp4ceman

Have you tried https://ducktoolkit.com/encoder/ to encode a file for you? Maybe see if your syntax is off somewhere. Thoughts are try using STRING @ but of course wrap the @ with whatever you need around it.

Hmm. I've seen people say this is a country specific keyboard layout issue, but not sure what the fix is. You set it to US keyboard? Also, what command prefixes hello @ world? Are you using "STRING hello @ world" or without STRING?

That was with the prefix STRING and i only just got the ducky yesterday so it was a premade script, i only copied and pasted :) but i am in canada so the keyboard isnt even different... even if it was i have it on US keyboard anyway :/

hmm. I'd say search the ducky section of the forums. sure someone has had this issue then. Googling, I see people on other sites like reddit stating its keyboard selection issue, but you might have to make the file on your PC vs usign the ducky script site, as maybe it's not encoded properly(or something like UTF-8 vs ASCII issues, I don't know)