Forum rules

Asp1re

So i was searching for a forum to share my projects at and have fun otherwise. This forum seems quite interesting, but since i got banned from another forum, i wantbto read the rules first. I cant find the rules page anywhere tho(maybe cuz im on mobile). Also how active this forum is?

The rules are pretty simple really.

Don't spam, don't try and sell products, be polite, don't ask us how to do anything illegal, and realise that we are all over the world so replies may take time. Search the forums before posting, if you've a question on a product, check the relevant section of the forums.

And as always, golden rule applies.

Edited by Rkiver

1 hour ago, Rkiver said:

The rules are pretty simple really.

Don't spam, don't try and sell products, be polite, don't ask us how to do anything illegal, and realise that we are all over the world so replies may take time. Search the forums before posting, if you've a question on a product, check the relevant section of the forums.

And as always, golden rule applies.

okay, thank you :) and i saw actually numerous posts of people asking illegal stuff before.

Welcome n00bs...j/k

Also, at the top of most sections are sticky posts for each section, which should help guide new members. The forums are more than active, some sections more than others.

you can always hit https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/discover/ or https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/discover/unread/ for latest posts.

Legality can easily cross lines, for example via employment contracts or ownership rights.  The users here wear white hats, sometimes sideways or backwards.  If something is deemed less than white, it's often locked down.  Otherwise, intelligent questions and  sincere replies recieve the quality attention.  Good luck.