nprouse

I ordered a bash Bunny last Saturday. That's right, 8 days ago. I haven't gotten a single status update, my tracking status has said the same thing since I ordered it, and hak5 hasn't responded to a single email or call. As you guys know, bash bunnies aren't necessarily cheap, so I'm afraid I've lost $100. I'm wondering if any of you guys could help me sort this out or if a forum admin or employee could. I'm pretty scared at this point and worried I've been virtually robbed. Please help!

Hi nprouse,

I'm sorry for the delay in your shipping. I see you chose USPS, so I urge you to read this post which has some relevant information. Mind you, I am not in the shipping department, and this may not apply to you

Regarding your ticket, I see you created one on Thursday and sent another one again on Sunday. It can take up to 3 business days for us to respond to customer inquiries. Your tickets have reached the right place and you will be taken care of shortly, if there is something we can do, and it's not just USPS being USPS :)

Thank you so much for the reply. This really helps a lot. I'd be glad to wait as long as I know it's coming! I'm assuming there's no way to upgrade shipping mid transit, but I'm still glad to know it's coming regardless.

26 minutes ago, nprouse said:

Thank you so much for the reply. This really helps a lot. I'd be glad to wait as long as I know it's coming! I'm assuming there's no way to upgrade shipping mid transit, but I'm still glad to know it's coming regardless.

Unfortunately there is no way to change it once it's left the warehouse, sorry.