Q BACKSPACE?

Dave-ee Jones

Is this a thing? There's no documentation about it...?

Alternative (preferably just use backspace, but this could work...):

# One backspace
Q LEFTARROW
Q DELAY 100
Q DELETE

Also, thought I should mention in the readme.txt file in the 'docs' folder on the Bunny, there are two 'SPACE' commands listed in the Ducky Script area. Maybe one of those was supposed to be BACKSPACE? Though the command doesn't work..

• 7 months later...
5 hours ago, C1PH3R said:

Eumm, its probably still not in the language right? I tried it on my Bashbunny and I could not find out what I did wrong, seems to be this.

It works now on the latest firmware and udisk. Run your Bash Bunny updater twice to make sure you are up to date. 

18 hours ago, Sebkinne said:

It works now on the latest firmware and udisk. Run your Bash Bunny updater twice to make sure you are up to date. 

Yeah, backspace seems to work after I've updated it again, but can somebody please tell me why the bunny gives an enter after the CONTROL v command?? when I try the exact same steps as what I am telling my bunny to do it works but if the bunny does it it gives an enter right after the CONTROL v command.

https://github.com/CIPH3R0/bashbunny-payloads/tree/master/payloads/library/USB PWNR

"It is in the copy-reverse.txt file at string 7. It seems to give an enter right after CONTROL v but I do not know why, it works now because the uparrow on line 11"

Are you using a serial/SSH console or DUCKY language? I know some consoles (like PuTTY) automatically press Enter after copying something. Even CMD does it.

I think it has something to do with the new lines. It only presses Enter (CMD that is) if there's a new line, treating them as separate commands - which makes sense if you copy a batch file into the CMD prompt it should run each command on separate lines.

On 1/16/2018 at 12:10 AM, Dave-ee Jones said:

Are you using a serial/SSH console or DUCKY language? I know some consoles (like PuTTY) automatically press Enter after copying something. Even CMD does it.

I think it has something to do with the new lines. It only presses Enter (CMD that is) if there's a new line, treating them as separate commands - which makes sense if you copy a batch file into the CMD prompt it should run each command on separate lines.

Its ducky language, but I've fixed it :) so don't worry

Archived