Online Payload Gen | Key Shortcuts not available

I generated a payload via the payload generator. But the Keystrokes does not work when i'm goint to test it(Win 8.1).

So i looked into the duckycode.txt.

I tested the Shortcuts manually and there is the point. Windows does noting.

DELAY 750
GUI r
DELAY 1000
STRING powershell Start-Process notepad -Verb runAs
ENTER
DELAY 750
ALT y
DELAY 750
ENTER
ALT SPACE
DELAY 1000
STRING m

Okay, the first "command" that does not work: ALT y

So the result of the second command, ALT SPACE, looks like follows:

https://ibb.co/hmLMbQ

So my question is, what should ALT y do? And YES, i changed the Keyboard Layout to Germany.

Greetings,

Johnny

Okay,

i managed to find out what that should do. It is the UAC Baypass for the american Keyboard Layout, right?
But WHY does the online payload gen do that, even i choose the german Keyboard Layout an the Radio Button "no UAC Baypass"?

The nex thing... what does STRING m should do?

On 10.5.2017 at 3:03 PM, Johnny_Ich said:

Okay,

i managed to find out what that should do. It is the UAC Baypass for the american Keyboard Layout, right?
But WHY does the online payload gen do that, even i choose the german Keyboard Layout an the Radio Button "no UAC Baypass"?

The nex thing... what does STRING m should do?

Yep ALT y ist for the american layout (german would be ALT j). I can't tell you why the online generator still tries to bypass uac even if you dont want to.

Just write your payloads manually.

If you press ALT space and then m you can move the window with your arrow keys.(for example move the window out of the visible screen by pressing arrow down).

I dont know if m (for move) will work on a german layout since my windows is set to english (but german keyboard layout). If m wont work you could try "v" (verschieben).

Okay, thanks for the Information.

I managed already to figure out, that ALT j does the same as to manually click "Ja".

Actually the Online Payload Generator generates good code when you use the English Layout. But as you said, i have to edit it.

Thanks for your help.