[SOLVED] install modules on SD doesn't appear

Alkyon

Just got my nano finally and got a nice SD card which formatted from the nano interface.When I try to install any of the modules I get no "install to SD" option.Tried to factory reset and done the same thing several times but I never seem to get the option. Any help would be appreciated

ok this is crazy.As soon as I stopped typing this I tried once again to install a module and I got the SD option

Edited by tonyo

Ive had a problem where all my modules disappear and i shutdown the nano, eject the sd card and reinsert and problem fixed.

22 hours ago, b0N3z said:

Ive had a problem where all my modules disappear and i shutdown the nano, eject the sd card and reinsert and problem fixed.

no it does it again...no sd card option...damn...do you thing it might be a compatibility issue with the sd cards?

OK so managed to format the card in windows and the back to linux (dnt ask why) via the interface and still it didn't mount.i refreshed the browser and the it showed it was mounted.Went straight to the modules section and there it was.Hope I will not loose the files again...hope it helps anyone with the same problems

So it seems that all along the problem was that the SD card doesn't mount properly sometimes.You have to take out the SD card refresh and then insert it again go to another tab wait for a bit and the return to the usb tab.It should be mounted.If you don't see it try to refresh and repeat the process.When its mounted it see all the installed modules so I'm very close to understand how this works

you might want to try a different SD card and if that doesnt work then email support.  be patient if you email support because it is a small crew and they are working there butts off to make all orders and RMA's.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, b0N3z said:

you might want to try a different SD card and if that doesnt work then email support.  be patient if you email support because it is a small crew and they are working there butts off to make all orders and RMA's.

Will definitely do.Thinking of buying a new SD card like the ones you recommended in my other post.Thank you

15 hours ago, b0N3z said:

Just did.Had  to format two times until it was recognized by nano.Seems stable so far.Thank you

• Alkyon changed the title to [SOLVED] install modules on SD doesn't appear