Bash Bunny M.I.A

stacktrac3

Hi,

I ordered a Hak5 essentials field kit last week & was very disappointed that I didn't get the should be included bash bunny. I know the bunny is fairly new, it seems that someone may have just gave me the old field kit that was 200$. 2 emails no response and no phone number. Feeling like I got duked.

2 hours ago, stacktrac3 said:

Hi,

I ordered a Hak5 essentials field kit last week & was very disappointed that I didn't get the should be included bash bunny. I know the bunny is fairly new, it seems that someone may have just gave me the old field kit that was 200$. 2 emails no response and no phone number. Feeling like I got duked.

I'd follow up via email and give it some time. They take care of all customers via a small crew who answer everything manually. Same with packing and shipping things out, is all done in house, so mistakes happen and they always fix them. Just keep your order info handy. Seb may even respond if he sees this post, but they don't monitor the forums for shop issues, they go through their email system for those mainly.

I have exactly the same problem, except in the UK, after emailing the support team an not hearing anything back for close to 3 days now I'm starting to have my doubts.

I paid extra to have it mailed with DHL express but i've still been waiting 5 days and not a word of if its even been shipped and no email from support.

Granted it is new and it is probably in high demand but an update wouldn't go a miss!

6 hours ago, P0lterg3ist said:

I have exactly the same problem, except in the UK, after emailing the support team an not hearing anything back for close to 3 days now I'm starting to have my doubts.

I paid extra to have it mailed with DHL express but i've still been waiting 5 days and not a word of if its even been shipped and no email from support.

Granted it is new and it is probably in high demand but an update wouldn't go a miss!

As far as I know, UK and EU have a different shipper. Maybe @Rkiver would know more.

8 hours ago, P0lterg3ist said:

I also went for the faster shipping option and had 7 days between approval of order and confirmation of order being shipped. As digip noted, it's a small team churning these things out. Hopefully it helps with your doubts that others experienced similar waits before receiving the bunny successfully.

Have to remember, things outside the US, are never going to have the same fast overnight and rush shipping due to customs and supply of parts to the EU supplier/seller, which I believe @Rkiver is involved with/knows what the process entails. Still, ticket systems to teams email for support is a queue based one, so you all will be in with others, so there is also that wait time as well for support. 

Every post I've seen customers put up on the forums, has always been a matter of time and patience, and occasional reminders. You got basically like 3 people handling all of this and not always at the same time.

I was summoned?

To clarify @digip comment, I am the authorised reseller for Hak5 in the EU and Europe. That means if you order from me and are in the EU, you are not going to encounter customs charges and the like. In Europe, but not EU, you may get hit.

However, nothing is stopping you from ordering from the US store if they have something I don't stock (field kits and Bash Bunny for example, though I will be getting the Bash Bunny).

Just be aware that if you are say in Europe and you order from the US store it will take longer due to shipping (obviously) and may encounter customs charges at the border that you didn't take into account.

Also, with the Hakshop in the US, it's Sara and Jayson who run it ALL. That's a lot of work for just two people. For the EU, it's just me. So I would always advise patience, they (and I) will get to you.

Edited by Rkiver

Cheers guys had an email back late last night saying its back ordered so a bit of a relief for me as i was getting slightly worried.

I appreciate that it's 2 people working to fulfill these orders, must be pretty chaotic!

I'll just sit it out and wait for an update, thanks for all the help though!

This is also a problem for me. On the 11th of this month I ordered the essential field kit and  it was delivered on the 18th,  every thing was there but the bash bunny.

I have sent emails and left messages for a call back.  if it is on back order it would be nice to get a email about it.