Hey guys? I have been trying the executable installer and usb exfiltrator for bash bunny but it's not working. The only payload that is working is the quickcreds payload. Is it because I installed the tools that the executable installer and usb exfiltrator are not working? I made sure that the "d.cmd", "e.cmd" and "i.vbs" files are in the ROOT of the the bashbunny and the "payload.txt" is in the "switch1" of the Bash Bunny. What is going on? Please help.

Make sure you have the correct name of the bash bunny in the script. e.g. if the name of your bash bunny is "Bash Bunny" then you either have to change the name to "BashBunny" (named this in most scripts) or change the script to match the name of your flash.

General questions need to be asked in the general bunny forum.  this section is for payloads only.  Dont wanna sound mean but we would like to keep this sub forum clear of any help questions and keep it based on just the payloads.