Error connecting. Please check your WiFi Pineapple's internet connection. 

genxint

I updated my Mark V to the latest firmware (2.4.0) and encountered the following error - "Error connecting. Please check your WiFi Pineapple's internet connection."   I have tried restarting, using different Wifi access points and no luck.  I also find that it is not saving changes - when I change any options - they are reset to the original settings the next time I login.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I really need to access to Wifi.

Thank you in advance!

On the home page click on Network and then the Client Mode tab.

Where it says "Join A Network" click Scan.

Now pick an access point from that list and enter the password just beneath.

Once joined, go back to the homepage and refresh the Network tab. Should be a-OK.

Edited by factgasm
Typo.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - Sorry for the delayed reply, but yes I did try the above recommendation and continue to get an error that states "Error connecting. Please check your WiFi Pineapple's internet connection." or similar error - net is it will not connect to the internet or hold its settings if rebooted.  I am going to try to upgrade to the 3.0 firmware and see if that helps - will post an update after I do that...thanks for your help.