[PAYLOAD] UnifiedRickRollWindows

jafahulo

2 hours ago, Bryfi said:

Looks like an amazing script! How is the time configuration setting used? 1051 doesn't really say anything in time for me.

ahh yes, my bad. I'll update that. The format for the time goes like this: How many hours have passed since midnight + how many minutes have passed since that hour started.

As an example: 1:39am would be 139, 1:39pm would be 1339 (it's in 24 hour format, not 12), 5:03pm would be 173, and 5:02am would be 52.

This is kinda confusing at first, but if you tinker with it for a couple minutes, it's pretty easy to figure out. Additionally, you can run this in any powershell window, and it will set the current time in that format to $time:

$time=(Get-Date).Hour.toString()+(Get-Date).Minute.toString()

Let me know if you have anymore questions!

1 hour ago, zarbam said:

Is there a way to cancel this script from running before the time specified?

Are you asking if there's a way to stop the prank from being pulled after you started it on a computer?

If so, you can go to the task manager, and look for the power-shell processes towards the bottom of the list. It's hard to tell which power-shell process is the prank, but if you know that the victim doesn't use power-shell for anything, just kill them all the ones you see.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It doesn't seem to work for me. I'm trying to get it to run at 4:20 PM.

Here is my code (converted to duckyscript):

REM Rick Roll at specific time of day
REM Set time according to:
REM https://github.com/hak5/bashbunny-payloads/blob/master/payloads/library/prank/UnifiedRickRollWindows/README.md
GUI r
DELAY 200
STRING cmd -A '/t:fe /k mode con: lines=1 cols=15'
DELAY 200
ENTER
DELAY 500
STRING powershell -NoP -NonI -W Hidden -Exec Bypass  \$hi=0\; \$ho=\(Get-Date\).Hour.toString\(\)\; while \(\$hi -eq \'0\'\) \{ if \(\$ho -eq 1620 \) \{\$vol=new-object -com wscript.shell\; For\(\$i=0\; \$i -le 50\; \$i\+\+\)\{\$vol.SendKeys\(\[char\]175\)\}\; start \"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ\" \; \$hi=1\; \} \$ho=\(Get-Date\).Hour.toString\(\)\+\(Get-Date\).Minute.toString\(\)\;\}
DELAY 500
ENTER
GUI r
DELAY 1000
STRING powershell -WindowStyle Hidden -Exec Bypass "Remove-ItemProperty -Path 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RunMRU' -Name '*' -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue"
ENTER

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Having an issue with it. I set the time, saved, and ejected. Good so far. Switch 1, plug, solid green, flashes red, back to solid green. Hmmm, that doesn't seem right, I'll just wait until the set time. Set time comes and goes with nothing happening. Try again, and there is no power-shell process being created.

So, anyone know what might be going wrong?

Archived