Detention at the border

uncommon

On last weeks security now, the anouncer guy was this younger heavy set hispanic/simoan looking guy, younger who was wearing the Catholic Priest collar. I guess he's the normal on a seperate TWIT podcast (I watch the podcast because my 3yr old daughter asks about watching the TV and I respond with sing/hum 'Security now..' and she quickly breaks down, 'I can't want to watch Steve Gibsons..').

He mentioned that he uses a burner and recently came back into the country and he was scruitinized for not having the fingerprint scanner enabled and apps like Onedrive and google drive setup on the phone already.

Also What's it mean presently and for the future type for people without social media accounts? Or for the 20-30 unicorn of a person who doesn't do e-mails and the interweb? Maybe eventually the lines will break down into: the ultra wealthy (but not wealthy enough to bypass the airport), Amish/Mennonite/Benedictine Monks, and everyone else.

10 hours ago, Spoonish said:

On last weeks security now, the anouncer guy was this younger heavy set hispanic/simoan looking guy, younger who was wearing the Catholic Priest collar. I guess he's the normal on a seperate TWIT podcast (I watch the podcast because my 3yr old daughter asks about watching the TV and I respond with sing/hum 'Security now..' and she quickly breaks down, 'I can't want to watch Steve Gibsons..').

He mentioned that he uses a burner and recently came back into the country and he was scruitinized for not having the fingerprint scanner enabled and apps like Onedrive and google drive setup on the phone already.

Could you post a link to that episode? I think I would like to watch it.