Nano Connection So Slow

joeycali

Hey guys,

I am new at this (only had my Nano for several days). I've been reading and watching tutorials. Some outdated but you can still get back with them.

I have set up my Nano and set up the AP. I tested it by connecting with my own computer, but man, oh man, is that connection slow. I also learned about SSLSplit. I set that up and tried using it. When I try to get onto a site that is secure, the browser returns that it cannot connect because the connection is not secure. I may be wrong, but isn't that the whole point of the SSLSplit? Sorry if I am sounding like a noob, but I really am!

Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 years later...
On 3/25/2017 at 10:22 AM, joeycali said:

Hey guys,

I am new at this (only had my Nano for several days). I've been reading and watching tutorials. Some outdated but you can still get back with them.

I have set up my Nano and set up the AP. I tested it by connecting with my own computer, but man, oh man, is that connection slow. I also learned about SSLSplit. I set that up and tried using it. When I try to get onto a site that is secure, the browser returns that it cannot connect because the connection is not secure. I may be wrong, but isn't that the whole point of the SSLSplit? Sorry if I am sounding like a noob, but I really am!

Any help would be appreciated.

Did you ever find the solution for this ? 

Archived