Old Days

harry792

Well, I joined the forums after they've been around a short bit, but been watching since episode 1 came out. Found them by accident on an old WinAmp playlist of IPTV shows back in like 2005/6 or so that had just begun to surface, such as Sean Kennedy's SKTFMTV and such.

7 hours ago, digip said:

Well, I joined the forums after they've been around a short bit, but been watching since episode 1 came out. Found them by accident on an old WinAmp playlist of IPTV shows back in like 2005/6 or so that had just begun to surface, such as Sean Kennedy's SKTFMTV and such.

Winamp. It really kicks the Llama's ass.

I've been here a while. Had an account on the old forums, probably been here since ep1 or 2. I watch the show every so often nowadays, check the forum once every month or two, it does not really feel like a community any more, more a user support forum, but times change and its good the Hak5 team are making a living out of this. 

5 hours ago, metatron said:

I've been here a while. Had an account on the old forums, probably been here since ep1 or 2. I watch the show every so often nowadays, check the forum once every month or two, it does not really feel like a community any more, more a user support forum, but times change and its good the Hak5 team are making a living out of this. 

Yea, that happened with the Netstumbler forums, then again with the Kali (Backtrack) forums.

6 hours ago, barry99705 said:

Yea, that happened with the Netstumbler forums, then again with the Kali (Backtrack) forums.

They've all gone from "Dude, check out this awesome nerd rig I built to take over the world, plus instructions" to "Hey, I want to hack! Teach me now!".

Edited by haze1434

4 hours ago, haze1434 said:

They've all gone from "Dude, check out this awesome nerd rig I built to take over the world, plus instructions" to "Hey, I want to hack! Teach me now!".

<glances around>

You can see that here a lot too sometimes. :)