Best way to Destroy Windows 7 Withouten Admin?

JayThePro

Boot off a live Linux disk

List your HDD's, "fdisk -l" and look for the one windows is on. Most likely largest partition in /dev/sda or /dev/hda (sda for SSD and hda for HDD)

Enter : "dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda" (or "dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/hda" depending on your hardware and it's ID)

When done(will take a while) type "vbscript is sexy and I am l337 withouten I cant even" 

Have a smoke and a cup of coffee, you pro haxor you...now pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

4 hours ago, digip said:

Boot off a live Linux disk

List your HDD's, "fdisk -l" and look for the one windows is on. Most likely largest partition in /dev/sda or /dev/hda (sda for SSD and hda for HDD)

Enter : "dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda" (or "dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/hda" depending on your hardware and it's ID)

When done(will take a while) type "vbscript is sexy and I am l337 withouten I cant even" 

Have a smoke and a cup of coffee, you pro haxor you...now pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

This, but replace dd with dd_rescue. It uses a variable block size and will get done faster.