Mac chrome/firefox/safari password stealer?

ItsBill

Hey,

I ordered the beautiful USB rubber ducky and its working flawlessly. On windows its easy as copy-pasterino seeing how ducktoolkit is crazy good. 

I have one wish tho, and seeing how thats possible on windows, i dont see why it should be possible on mac.

I want to be able to find a passord on a mac computer, on safari, chrome or firefox, does not matter. The password I am looking for is to a website.

Also a quick question, I installed dropbox and my computer automatically logs in to the dropbox program, which is great. Just wondering where that password is saved..?

Gonna be trying that on this device, and if it does not work ill try my look on the wifi pineapple nano, just got it today. :D

Thank you guys!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey ItsBill,

I know that for Firefox, the passwords are stored in ~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/ choose one of the profiles, and the file with the info is key3.db

Safari stores the passwords in the system keychain

Chrome might be similar to Windows: https://github.com/hak5darren/USB-Rubber-Ducky/wiki/Payload---Chrome-Password-Stealer

DropBox I'm completely unsure