CSI style net monitoring?

Kenny_lex

I want to monitor my own network to see who are connected, how much net traffic there is and other useful data, I have a laptop that I can use for this and it stands a bit away, I have tried some command line based programs to do this, but the problem is that it is hard to see the text from a distance, so now I wonder if there is any program out there that can monitor my network but present the information is a SCI like way, i.e with larger graphics easy to see and with large alert if some use to much bandwidths, to see how many clients that are using the same network and so on. Just now I run Kali Linux (overkill for me) so I will also take suggestions for what system I shall use if I want to dedicate a Laptop just to monitor my own network.

On 03/19/2017 at 5:26 PM, Kenny_lex said:

I want to monitor my own network to see who are connected, how much net traffic there is and other useful data, I have a laptop that I can use for this and it stands a bit away, I have tried some command line based programs to do this, but the problem is that it is hard to see the text from a distance, so now I wonder if there is any program out there that can monitor my network but present the information is a SCI like way, i.e with larger graphics easy to see and with large alert if some use to much bandwidths, to see how many clients that are using the same network and so on. Just now I run Kali Linux (overkill for me) so I will also take suggestions for what system I shall use if I want to dedicate a Laptop just to monitor my own network.

Let Me Google That For You.

http://bfy.tw/Anyb

The problem is the visibility when I have a laptop/monitor that will be placed 4 meters away from me, what I call "CSI style" is nerfed display that show a graph that is easy to understand at a distance, something that is only updated every 30 to 60 seconds to give basic information, normally I have the Traffic Monitor for my router open, but the graphic is small and only show the bandwidth usage while I have go to another tab to look up Client names and Local IP addresses, the snapshot that barry99705 provided is a good example of information someone think was important but require you to be rather close to the monitor that are displaying this information.

Sorry for even worse grammar today, I'm drunk for my friend had a birthday.