Did my Bash Bunny getting intercepted?

ThatGuy

USPS_IS_THE_WORST.png

I order a BB the first few days it was up for order and I still have not received it. I called USPS (They are the worst carrier) and magically it is being tracked again. Looks like it took almost two weeks to get from Richmond to Oakland. I know the USPS always fails at everything, but this is even a bit much for them. If I had sate secrets or something I would assume the package would have been compromised. I just hope the BB is still functional.  

Unfortunately USPS First Class is a terrible option if you want your package fast. When you get the email with the tracking number, the Hakshop has given the package to the carrier.

From that point, it's out of their hands and we can do very little. After 30 days you can file a claim with USPS (iirc). 

I wish there was something else we could do. Other carriers (ups and DHL) are available but that of course comes with a higher shipping cost. 

Fast or cheap, choose one :(

Edit: I should add, USPS is also notoriously bad at scanning the packages. Often times it says they haven't picked it up until it's been delivered. This is frustrating for our customers and our shop. 

@Sebkinne I think you missed the point of the post.

No one is placing blame on the HakShop nor asking for the HakShop to do anything. 

It took almost 2 weeks for a package to travel 12 miles, even that is beyond USPS' threshold. Implying that would indicate I am getting spied on or that an actual rabbit is on foot heading my way are jokes.

Shift down turbo.

43 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

@Sebkinne I think you missed the point of the post.

No one is placing blame on the HakShop nor asking for the HakShop to do anything. 

It took almost 2 weeks for a package to travel 12 miles, even that is beyond USPS' threshold. Implying that would indicate I am getting spied on or that an actual rabbit is on foot heading my way are jokes.

Shift down turbo.

Sorry, I have just been getting a lot of USPS complaints. I guess this was more of a PSA :) 

Saying that, if it did get the good old NSA implant, I'd love to take a peak ;)