C-Forge Conference with all the hak5 good stuff in Germany

Hi everybody

One of the largest and well known Enterprise Security Conferences in Germany is C-Forge, run by Virtual Forge, a large Security Software Company.

C-FORGE, May 30 + 31st 2017 , Heidelberg, Germany

It is all centered around the (in)famous SAP ERP Software, used by almost all medium and large companies in the world.

Since I am a professional pen tester for large SAP systems, I was asked to held a presentation. Everybody liked the proposal of a one-hour presentation of my Hak5-Backpack, with RubberDucky, LANTurtle, BashBunny, of course Pineapple TETRA and a great german product called miniChameleon, which copies and mimics RFID and NFC Cards (like hotel keys and corporate badges) .

This will be a rundown about a SAP PenTest playbook scenario (with live elements) to get passwords and hashes with these devices. My experience is, that HW-attacks are often overlooked in Enterprises, but are much more risky, dangerous and overall much more likely than any network hack.

So if you happened to be in the area, stop by. It is of no cost, if you are working for a SAP-customer.

Check my presentation link and more conference information:

C-Forge Presentation "Cracking the SAP Perimeter"

Edited by sapmeister