Best VPN with Kill Switch features for Torrenting

jameshouston135

It can be difficult to determine which VPNs offer this feature, not trying to free up your software in the first place. Even more confusing is the fact that each VPN provider has its own name for Kill-Switch Technology.

You can often find this information by reading the most frequently asked questions about VPN-addresses or viewing opportunities, but some of the VPNs advertise kill-switch technology with more force than others. Fortunately, we have compiled a fairly complete list of the best VPN technology with kill-switch, as well as the commercial name of the technology (if any)
However according to my latest knowledge here is few best kill switch vpns.
1- PIA VPN
2- ExpressVPN
3- PureVPN
From here i got this idea: https://www.vpnranks.com/vpn-with-kill-switch/

The world of web, nevertheless, isn’t all about rainbows and sunshine. Irrespective of how handy and fun torrents are to download, there will always be the fear of copyright trolls, DMCA and ISPs that will threaten you of legal consequences because you intended to download or upload content that was or is protected under copyright laws. In such scenario, a Torrent VPN comes to the rescue. 

https://vpntrip.com/best-vpn-for-torrenting/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

there's no "best," only "right". That means there can be multiple options for you depending upon where you live along with other factors. Here's what you should look for apart from kill switch.

1.encryption and different modes of connection like IKEv2 and others

2. more servers

3. no connection timeout or in plain words, no drops

4. No logs. Check out their privacy policy. This is really important. They must not spy on your data or worse, pass it on if you're entrusting them your money and well, your trust.

5. An IKS (or internet kill switch if you will) so the whole internet connection drops if your VPN connection starts acting. This will ensure no bytes are transmitted even if your VPN connection accidentally got down.

Before you do decide to settle for something, do read more on how torrents and vpn go together.

• 3 weeks later...

Wouldn't recommend PureVPN or WANSecurity anymore

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/cyberstalking-suspect-arrested-after-vpn-providers-shared-logs-with-the-fbi/

They apparently keep logs and turn them over to the FBI if needed.  I'd still recommend Private Internet Access as they're the only ones I know of that have been proven in court to not be able to provide logs on request.

• 2 weeks later...

People should know, all VPN providers, are going to turn over and log your activity, if requested by law enforcement. If you choose to use a FREE VPN service, you may as well send me all your passwords. Will be safer with me, than using a free VPN. Use your head. If you're doing things you fear getting caught doing, you 1, probably shouldn't be using forums to announce it, and 2, VPN is more than likely not going to help you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...