IDEA: Force machine to share internet with Bash Bunny?

lespacefish

I don't have a bash bunny, and even if I did I don't know how to code for the various languages that may be needed, but I have an idea:

You have what ever payload you want run as it does, but then afterwards you have the bunny force the machine to share its internet with it, so you can access the bash bunny on the network later (not taking it back after the payload executes). Obviously ssh wouldn't normally work since port forwarding wouldn't be set, but I am sure the creative and knowledgeable community you guys are know some tool (like teamviewer for terminal) to make an ssh like connection possible without port forwarding. This is just an idea, but looking at the possibilities that the bash bunny brings gives me hope for something like this to be possible. (If anyone can make this I would be very impressed).

5 minutes ago, GermanNoob said:

@lespacefish

To understand your Use Case:

Why wouldn't you use a LanTurtle to get the shell?

That totally could be used, however I was thinking that this could all be done on one device. One less device to worry about getting found (of course if the cost is no issue). But yeah, this definitely is the job of the turtle, but was wondering if it could be done on the bunny.

I actually started working on a program you can execute on a target machine (that does not require root/admin) that will be able to automatically share internet connection to the Bash Bunny.

It's not a priority, yet, but it shouldn't take too many evenings to implement.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Sebkinne said:

I actually started working on a program you can execute on a target machine (that does not require root/admin) that will be able to automatically share internet connection to the Bash Bunny.

That would be awesome! That functionality would definitely be something that would swing me in favor of getting a bash bunny. Running QUACK to use powershell to get the file and execute it would be a perfect way to get that (or maybe even storing it on the bunny itself, because we can do that now!).

On 3/14/2017 at 5:44 PM, Sebkinne said:

I was struggling with that same project. I found an ICS vbs script online, a netsh command for static IP, and threw together ducky script to bring up powershell for it all, but the frickin driver install messes it all up as it takes too long. No amount of pre-sleeping can help. I wanted it to work on virgin computers so I had to uninstall BB ether every time I try to run it.

I can give you my script so far if you'd like to help.

4 minutes ago, theonewhoknocks said:

I was struggling with that same project. I found an ICS vbs script online, a netsh command for static IP, and threw together ducky script to bring up powershell for it all, but the frickin driver install messes it all up as it takes too long. No amount of pre-sleeping can help. I wanted it to work on virgin computers so I had to uninstall BB ether every time I try to run it.

I can give you my script so far if you'd like to help.

I'm working on something cross platform, but if you wanted to wait for the drivers to be installed, you can always have a loop that tries to ping the machine you are plugged into. Once the ping succeeds, you can continue with your script.

That's the great advantage that the BB has over the Turtle or Ducky -- it's attacks are much more flexible and can be scripted to your hearts content.