3D Printed Case Design For YS1

Here's a YARDStick1 case design I made.

Will post up the 3D files later so people can re-use/modify themselves.

tmp_26312-download_20170313_071048999474148.thumb.png.b8f0ddd6f36bef144af401982c923e9f.png

tmp_26312-download_20170313_071044-1855312879.thumb.png.c569844aac00b51a695f2fc4ec1cdc05.png

Pretty cool, I used a pre-made plastic case for USB Drive that it was designed to fit. Just had to cut a hole for the antenna with a round file. 

Enclosure Options

YARD Stick One ships without an enclosure. It is designed to fit 3A-260906U from New Age Enclosures, but you will need to drill a hole for the SMA connector. Another good option to protect YARD Stick One is 5/8" clear heat shrink tubing.

via: https://github.com/greatscottgadgets/yardstick/wiki/YARD-Stick-One

Pretty sure it fits the Ubertooth One as well.

On 03/17/2017 at 3:11 PM, Mr-Protocol said:

Pretty cool, I used a pre-made plastic case for USB Drive that it was designed to fit. Just had to cut a hole for the antenna with a round file. 

Enclosure Options

YARD Stick One ships without an enclosure. It is designed to fit 3A-260906U from New Age Enclosures, but you will need to drill a hole for the SMA connector. Another good option to protect YARD Stick One is 5/8" clear heat shrink tubing.

via: https://github.com/greatscottgadgets/yardstick/wiki/YARD-Stick-One

Pretty sure it fits the Ubertooth One as well.

Yeah, it'll fit Ubertooth too. Was tricky to print on the makerbot x2. came out useable but it needed alot of support material to hold its shape. Then after sanding I still need to finnish it off a bit.

Plus, the depth of the embosing on the GSG logo side was a bit shallow. I'm gonna try again with a deeper font embos on each side I think.