Bunny chimes but no drive displays in arm mode

My Name Jeff

57 minutes ago, super-6-1 said:

This is going to be basic but make sure it's set to arm mode (switch 3) and it should work. 

Attempt to SSH into the device, through serial and tweak the payload for switch two for serial and storage(same attackmode as switch 3). If you get in you will have to mount the drive shown in the thread "Install tools"
mount -o sync /dev/nandf /root/udisk
from here find the the switch folder and change the ATTACKMODE to ATTACKMODE STORAGE SERIAL.

If this does not work you can attempt to use switch two(default windows switch) the network portion should fail, but storage should be available... at least mine worked this way in current Win10 builds. It has been identified that  ATTACKMODE RNDIS_ETHERNET STORAGE doesn't work in other threads on the BB forum.

2 hours ago, NightStalker said:

Does it show up in Device Manager? What version of windows? Have you tried another port/computer.

On my windows box it does not show up but I did try it on my Mac this morning and it shows up. Weird? I'm going to do an update then see if I can get it to show on my windows box. Thank you! 

2 hours ago, super-6-1 said:

This is going to be basic but make sure it's set to arm mode (switch 3) and it should work. 

2 hours ago, super-6-1 said:

HA! Yes at first I did not see the paper with the switch positions but yes I had it in switch 3 ;) 

-Jeff 

1 hour ago, Cpt.Pickles said:

Attempt to SSH into the device, through serial and tweak the payload for switch two for serial and storage(same attackmode as switch 3). If you get in you will have to mount the drive shown in the thread "Install tools"
mount -o sync /dev/nandf /root/udisk
from here find the the switch folder and change the ATTACKMODE to ATTACKMODE STORAGE SERIAL.

If this does not work you can attempt to use switch two(default windows switch) the network portion should fail, but storage should be available... at least mine worked this way in current Win10 builds. It has been identified that  ATTACKMODE RNDIS_ETHERNET STORAGE doesn't work in other threads on the BB forum.

I'm going to try this as well. Thank you! 

-Jeff