where can i find a software image

Dave geekly

What software image are you needing? If this is for the payloads they are hosted on the Bash Bunny GIT HERE

If you are looking for the recovery image it is built into the bunny to trigger after three failed boot attempts:

Firmware Recovery

If the Bash Bunny fails to boot more than 3 times, it will automatically enter recovery mode. The LED will blink red while the file system is replaced by the backup partition. DO NOT UNPLUG THE BASH BUNNY DURING RECOVERY
This process takes about 3 minutes. When complete, the Bash Bunny will reboot as indicated by the blinking green LED.

If you are just looking for the firmware files themselves I am sure there is a reason they are not available without buying the bunny.

Cheers, NightStalker

It runs and ARM version of Debian so essentially anything you can do in Linux you can do here (for the most part) as far as their parsing and scripting engine I am sure they keep that quiet for specific reasons. I can say (I have a bunny in my hand now) they are very fun to play with and open a world of possibilities.

Sure can,

root@bunny:~# cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor       : ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l)
processor       : 0
BogoMIPS        : 4800.00

processor       : 1

processor       : 2

processor       : 3

Features        : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp thumbee neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4 idiva idivt
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0xc07
CPU revision    : 5

Hardware        : sun8i
Revision        : 0000
Serial          : 24005035c50c543c0a4e

##############################################

root@bunny:~# cat /proc/version
Linux version 3.4.39 (xbing@xbing-All-Series) (gcc version 4.6.3 20120201 (prerelease) (crosstool-NG linaro-1.13.1-2012.02-20120222 - Linaro GCC 2012.02) ) #130 SMP PREEMPT Fri Feb 10 14:24:25 CST 2017

Cheers, NightStalker