Please, I need some help urgently!!

SAH-1

Getting rushed help from a forum isn't the way to learn something like this. If it is a challenge then talk to the people who are doing well and have them explain things to you or ask the organisers what they have put in place to help you learn from what you are doing.

Do You Want the Fucking Truth!! Alright here it is!!

I am an IT, I live in Yemen and If you donot know where that is google it, and try to understand what is happining??! 

I took intrest in hacking two days ago!, coz Islamist milita called huthies took my father coz he is an athiest and he could not keep his moth shut!!

And All I want some ravang, and If u r not going to help thank you in advance!!

Assuming ravang is revenge then no, definitely not helping, that is not the way to go about things.

Regardless of the circumstances, what you are asking is illegal and we don't condone that on these forums.

You really want to learn, go to Vulnhub, download some CTF's, have at it on your home lab. If you want to hack real world sites, get a job as a pentester. If you're attacking shit you don't own, DO NOT COME HERE TO ASK FOR HELP. Your actions are your own responsibility, and nothing we can "teach" you how to do, because we aren't on the same server, attacking the same targets, not to mention, you're obviously not doing this to learn as much as wreck shit you don't own. 

Bottom line, learning is not a crime. What you are asking, is.

On 2/23/2017 at 3:10 AM, hamzaabdullahmoh said:

I got an access to a web server and I can upload and execute but how can I install a script that I can go back to when I ever I want to upload, read, write and delete!!? Please hurry up!!

Bear in mind I am a noobie!! 

"Please hurry up" > shove it you wanker.